Ride home.

Zoey's pov:

"Aiden! What are you doing here?" I almost shouted at him if it was not because of all the eyes watching us right now.

"Just keeping my promise," he said through his gritted teeth. I groaned and covered my face with both hands, this cannot be happening right now.

"Who is this ugly dude, Zoey?" Peter asked as his face scrunched towards him.

"You little son of a b–" he uttered before trying to punch Peter in the face which I bravely ran in front of him, blocking his view.

"Step away right now, Zoey. I'm serious," he hissed.

"No."

"I'm warning you for the last time; move!" he shouted at me. I moved a step back, shocked by his tone as his eyes flamed with jealousy and anger but still held my ground. He is really, I mean literally damn pissed right now not only at Peter but me as well. His eyes widen when I did not budge and in a split second he was an inch from me, bent down and carried me on his shoulder out of the restaurant. I struggled and kicked my legs as he carried me in his arms but he held tight. I was afraid I might break his arm because of my damn weight and hell, all eyes are on me and right now I'm embarrassed and pissed. Pissed that he's doing whatever he wants and wished to do to me whenever he wants to which is not fine with me at all. "Put. Me. Down!" I shouted for the 5th time but it was all just for nothing as he carried me to his car. After placing me in the passenger seat, he slipped in his seat and drove off not caring for the cars honking behind him.

"What the HELL was that?!" I burst out in anger.

"I was taking back what's mine," he said coolly as we stop at the red light.

"What do you think I am? A fucking toy? Why can't you just leave me al–" he smashed his lips towards mine, shutting me up. I was so stunned by his action that I felt as if I was paralysed. This kiss was different; I felt sparks when his lips touched mine and it was full with hunger and passion. He pulled away and smile at me before he turned his attention towards the road ahead as the light turned green.

"I did not give you permission to do that!" I exclaimed loudly with frustration.

He smirked, "Well, you did not shut up. Guess that worked for a moment. I wonder if it was longer will you still be talking?" That definitely brought silence and I did not want to receive unwanted germs again. The journey back was quiet as he drove us but the longer it was the more I wonder he was not sending me home.

"Where are you sending me?" I asked nervously as I broke the silence in the car.

"Home," he answered shortly.

"If you've forgotten or lost your memory somehow, this is not the road to my house."

"Who said I was going to your house?" I groaned at his answer and thought it was better to just ignore him. My eyes suddenly felt really heavy and I tried to keep myself awake but end up surrendering to the sleep as I felt my vision blurred and blinded with total darkness.

__________

Aiden's pov:

I looked to my side to make sure she was okay to find her sleeping soundly. I sighed as I ran my hand through my hair. What happened to me back then? I've never been like this before but when I saw how that douche looked at what's mine with such stare I just could not help myself from throwing my glass towards his face which unfortunately missed just an inch. I told my hired spy to check on her whereabouts and after confirming their location, I head to the restaurant as fast as I could. Nobody, I mean no one can ever lay eyes on my girl and that guy should be thankful that his ass is safe today if it was not for Zoey. I stole glances at her and my eyes landed at her thighs, her dress was hitching higher exposing more flesh than it should as she moved around in her sleep which brought my imagination away and I shook my head from those thoughts. The more I look at her, the more turned on I was. I immediately stop by the road side, grabbed a towel from the backseat and placed it on her lap. Man, she's turning me on even when she's sleeping. In a few minutes, we reached our destination and I shook her gently, "Hey Zoey, we're here." She rubbed her eyes and nodded as she took a step out. I walked her towards my home as I heard her gasp.

"You're some serious rich kid. Wow, I wish I had a pool like that," she said amazed with the exterior. I smiled and ask her to enter in and lead her to one of the guest room. "You can have this room. There's a bathroom in there and towels too, if you need anything I'll be in that room," I pointed at the room across hers.

"Okay, thanks Aiden," she said before closing the door as I head to my own room. I tossed my keys on the table and threw myself on the bed with my eyes closed but I was not that sleepy yet. 10 minutes later there was a knock on the door. I told the person to come in thinking it was my maid but when I opened my eyes, it was a wet Zoey just covered with a white towel but it was short on her. My eyes travelled to her long legs, oh how I would love to have those legs wrapped around my face as my imagination went wild again. She cleared her throat which snapped me back to reality, her face turning red. She's going to be the death of me.

__________

Zoey's pov:

I cleared my throat when I realized he was staring at me way too long especially at my legs, "Sorry to bother you, you see I did not bring any clothes so I was wondering if you could–" before I was done speaking I was slammed against the door with my back towards it. He leaned down with his eyes closed as he inhaled the air around me. "Damn Zoey, you smell so good it's intoxicating me," he said as he slowly leaned closer leaving an inch between our lips before slowly closing the space. His lips was soft on mine as his hands traveled through my hair. I was still for a moment before responding to his kiss. God, he's really good with it and I felt him smile as he ravished my mouth biting my bottom lip making me gasp and took the opportunity to slip his tongue in. My body shuddered at his touch, it was exciting me and turning me on. Our tongue danced as we deepen the kiss before I pulled away to catch my breath. I was so not used to this and he was the only man to have ever kissed me this way. "Fuck Zoey, you're so hot," he said as his voice turned raspy clothed with lust. He leaned down and kissed my neck down to my shoulders which caused me to arch back as a moan escaped my lips. I am so turned on that I don't care if he's going to fuck me right now. When he saw how aroused I was, he slowly brought me towards the bed, pushing me softly on it which caused the towel around me to unravel a little but still manage to cover my body. He placed his hand on both side of my face and hovered on top of me, his eyes turning 50 shades darker with lust.

"I just want to fuck you senseless right now god damn it," he said as he looked at my lips down to legs.

"Do it," I said, surprised that I could even speak. "Are you sure about this?" he asked worriedly.

"Yes," and with that alone his lips came crashing down sucking my breath away.

----------

Well, it's getting hotter between Aiden and Zoey (; Just to let you guys know that the early parts of the next chapter will have an explicit content and to all eyes that are under 18, I'm warning you not to read it if possible and please don't get mad at me because I'm warning you that there will be underage scenes.That's it from me guys, enjoy reading! (: