Wife?

Aiden's pov:

"Good morning beautiful," I said softly as her eyes fluttered open, looking towards me. She never fails to take my breath away whenever I look into those stunningly beautiful emerald pair of eyes.

"You always say that, I don't feel that way at all," she said shyly looking down.

I sighed as I placed my hand under her chin lifting her face towards me, "And I will never get tired of saying it to you, everyday. You're forever beautiful in my eyes Zoey," I kissed her forehead then her nose where she giggled softly before stopping at her luscious red lips, our breathing in sync as I looked into her eyes and slowly closed the gap between us, her lips soft on mine. It was short but enough to leave butterflies fluttering in my tummy, if that is even possible.

"Hmmm I can get use to this every morning," she said as she bit her bottom lip drawing my attention to it before looking back to her.

"You can have it everyday if you want to babe, but first let's get some breakfast," I carried her over my shoulder as she laughed but left me to carry her downstairs anyway.

We decided to go for a walk in the park after breakfast. Kale insisted to give a month break for Zoey as she had been working nonstop since the first day and she was grateful for it saying she really do need a vacation and we talked for hours yesterday about our future and what we've been doing the past few weeks of my disappearance. I never meant to leave her but I knew she needed space to think and I told myself to be patient and planned to wait for her to have some peace for a few days, it was unbearable. Unfortunately one day as I was about to make a phone call to her just to let her know I was flying off to Singapore to meet up with my father to talk about me taking over his company and some guy ran into me causing my phone to slip and crack when it hit the ground floor which was 2 floors below me. I tried to get my phone back but someone had already taken it and for some reasons I'll never know plus, I was late for my flight. Promising myself, as soon as I come back I'm going straight to her house and I did.

Now that I am the new CEO at my father's company, I'll have less time to be around her but I will always cherish the times I could spend with her as I turned to look at my official girlfriend. Hopefully fiancée soon and if possible as my wife, promising myself it will happen in the future.

"Hey, what's bothering?" she asked as she placed her hand on my arm. I smiled and took her hand, wrapping her soft fingers with mine.

"Just thinking when you'll be my wife," I winked at her.

"Woaa not so fast big boy, I'm not done traveling the world," she laughed but I knew she was serious about it.

"I can bring you right now if you want to, then I could marry you after that right?"

"Eager much eh?"

"Yes and we actually have a place to go later," I said as she turned around to look me in the eyes.

"Aiden..." she spoke in a warning tone.

I laughed at her sudden change of expression, "Don't worry I'm not going to kidnap you, we're just going for a ride."

"Where?"

"Italy. So pack your bags when we get home later, the jet will be leaving at four which is in less than 3 hours," I glanced at my watch before focusing at her gaping mouth. "Hey you're going to catch a fly in there."

She snapped her mouth close before speaking, "How did you know?"

"What is it babe?"

"How did you find out I've always wanted to go there?"

"I have my ways, darling," I smiled as my arms wrapped around her torso. She relaxed in my arms and we walked for another hour enjoying the view around us watching people going through their daily activities while waving or saying hello occasionally before heading back to her place so she can pack her things. I waited for her to pack telling her just to pack a few as we'll be shopping there anyway. She nodded before heading in as I waited in the car outside telling her to let me know if she needs any help. 28 minutes later she came down wearing a white knee length summer dress which gave out just enough curves making people wonder more and she looked stunning. She placed her suitcase at the back which I am grateful it was only one suitcase.

As soon as we arrived, we hoped onto my jet and flew over to Italy reaching just in time for dinner. "So, what now?" Zoey looked at me as her hand held onto my arm.

"Now, we'll go have some fun," I smiled taking her hands into mine as we stepped onto the beautiful ground of Italy.