Where's My Happy Ending?

Zoey's POV:

"Are you sure this is okay Aiden?"

"Of course my love. When will I get the chance to introduce you to them if not tonight?"

"But I don't have anything to wear!"

He chuckled, "That's why I've went out and bought you these" giving me a black box. I opened it up and gasped.

"Oh gosh, this is gorgeous Aiden," I touched the garments admiring the work. It was the most beautiful midnight-blue shoulder off gown which reaches the floor and to pair it off is a set of heels of matching colour. "Thank you," I smiled at him.

Aiden's POV:

An hour before the dinner

I was excited. Hell, I was beyond estatic because now I can finally introduce Zoey to the family although deep down I was terrified of how they would react. Everyone's been nudging me to get the perfect wife and their definition of perfect is someone with elegance, slim figure, a lady from a highly sought-after family but I think I've found the real definition of perfect. The first time I've laid eyes on Zoey I knew she was going to be the love of my life. People would call me crazy and maybe I am mad. Madly in love with her kindness, her contagious smile, the way she moves when she walks and the way she calls out my name. She is one of a kind and I'm never letting her go this time.

I rang the doorbell and 5 mins later someone open up the door. I almost could not recognise the woman in front of me because I was so stunned by her beauty.

"Is that a yes or a no?" she asks.

"You look gorgeous Zoey," I said while admiring how the dress fits her body perfectly and her curled hair softly swaying with her every move. I was probably staring at her for quite a while because she was waving her hand trying to snap me out. "Sorry, you look ravishing and I can't help myself."

"Get some self control Aiden," she laughed.

"I am. Or else you wouldn't be in that dress right now," I winked at her as her cheeks turned red. She linked her arm around mine and we headed towards our ride for the night.

As soon as we arrived, everyone turned their heads toward us and I could feel Zoe tightening her grip around my arm. "It's going to be okay Zoey, relax," I told her softly and she loosen up abit but still held tight on my arm. So cute. We walked towards a table as we waited for the rest of the guest to arrive. I was to give a speech on behalf of the company and after that I was planning to announce a very important message which definitely would change my life after. An hour later, I was finally called up to the front to give some words.

"And I will definitely try my best to bring more success to this company we've built together" everyone gave a round of applause and I waited for a moment for it to die down. "Before ending my speech I would like to call Zoey Ava to come up here," I looked at her as she shyly got up and walked towards me. "Everyone, I would like to introduce to you this wonderful lady Zoey who's also my fiance," as soon as I said those words Zoey turned her head with a surprised look on her face. I don't blame her for being shocked because I've not told her beforehand about this announcement and I could see the surprised and confused look on my parents faces. The reporters went wild when I announced that and I immediately tried pulling Zoey backstage as it would be too overwhelming for her but as soon as I turned, a familiar voice shouted from the crowd.

"Hold up. Who is that peasant? I thought you were marrying me, Aiden"

Shit. Medusa is back. I mean Joan.