Tears.

Zoey's pov:

No text message, no missed calls.

It's been about 2 weeks since I last met him and it was torturing me inside out. I've never rejected food but this time whenever someone offers me any, I'd push it away only eating when I'm really really hungry which was worse because later I'd vomit it all out again. My routine each day are mostly getting up for work and later get back home crying myself to sleep telling myself tomorrow will be a better day which was a total lie. Gwen told me he had quit his job the day I left him and has never heard of him since then. He did call me the first few days not forgetting to leave countless messages which I, of course did not answer and now I really want to see him again but I was afraid. Afraid that he finally realized who I am for real, the fat ugly woman. I tried calling him yesterday and the day before but it went straight to voice mail. My text messages were never replied and reality hits me hard, he's never coming back after all I've done to him and I realized that I've fallen in love with him. I groaned at how stupid and ignorant I was towards him, wishing I could return back to the past and change whatever dumb mistakes I've made.

Pulling my heels off, dragged myself towards the shower and let the coldness hit me leaving shivers down to my spine. All I could think of was to just get cleaned and get in bed as soon as possible. As I was laying down hugging myself as I force my eyes to sleep, I heard a loud knock coming from the door. Aiden! I literally jumped off the bed and ran as fast as I could not caring how I looked like as I turned the knob, my heart was racing fast but my hopes quickly depleted as it was the last person I could think of smiled at me.

"Hello miss, did you order a pepperoni pizza with extra cheese?," asked the pizza boy, smiling as he lifted the box towards me.

"No, you've got the wrong address," I said trying to sound polite when everything in my body screams for the person I wanted most to replace this person at my door.

"Ohhh, I'm truly sorry miss. Have a goodnight!" he waved as he continued searching for the rightful owner of the pizza. Must have been a new worker I thought as I closed the door sliding down to the floor and all of a sudden emotions washed over me as I felt tears trickling down my cheeks, hugging my knees close to my chest which was kind of hard when you have fat legs. I didn't realize when I fell asleep on the floor but I did remember how torned my heart was that night.

__________

I woke up to the sunlight that was shining hard on my face as I tried to blink my eyes open.

Who the hell opened up the windows?

All of a sudden a familiar voice spoke, "Good morning beautiful." I thought I was dreaming as I rubbed my eyes furiously, maybe too much.

"Aiden," I whispered shockingly still not believing my eyes as he got up and kissed my forehead. I sighed at his touch, God I didn't realize I missed him so much.

"You don't know how much I missed you badly, Zoey," he whispered as he pulled me into his arms hugging me as much as he can closing the distance between us.

"I missed you too," forcing myself not  to cry out of joy as we sat there just embracing each other.

Suddenly his phone rang and he reluctantly let go of me as he pulled out his phone looking a little annoyed. He looked at me and I nodded my head understanding he needs to answer the call. As he walked out of my bedroom, I jumped out of bed and hurried off to the bathroom for a nice warm bath. I looked up to the mirror to wash my face and gasped at how horrible I looked. There were visible dark circles under my eyes and my hair was disheveled. Aiden must have been shocked at how ugly I was when he saw me this morning. I then recalled him calling me beautiful and I smiled to myself as I got into the bath tub, relaxing my tensed muscles almost drifting me off to sleep when I heard a soft knock on the door, "Babe, you're way too long in there."

"Missed me?" I said as I laughed when I heard him groaning in annoyance on the other end, "Better hurry up before I break this door down."

"Oh you wouldn't do that," I gasped at the thought of him actually doing it.

"Are you daring me, Zoey?"

Before he could say anything more, I opened the door as I clutch my towel tightly around my chest. He hissed when he saw I was wearing nothing more than a piece of white cloth, damn it, why at all times I must be wearing only this? I thought, as I remembered well what happened after that when I was only wearing this cloth wrapped around my body.

I tried pushing him out of the way but he didn't budge, instead he pulled me towards his body as he placed his lips on my shoulder, kissing slowly towards my neck sending shivers throughout my body. "Fuck, you smell divine Zoey and believe me, I'm trying my best not to tear your towel apart right now," he whispered to my ear before pulling back a little to look me in the eyes. There was a shade of lust and love in his captivating grey eyes as he stared at me lovingly before bending down, engulfing me with his hungry kiss. "I'll leave you to change or else I'll be changing you out of your clothes if I stay any longer," he said after pulling away as his breathing heaved before kissing me one last time and turned to leave. I touched my lips and blushed at the thought of his lips on mine a few seconds ago. Walking towards the wardrobe I pulled out a pair of short jeans and a black tshirt, brushing my tangled hair and sprayed some perfume before going down to Aiden.

"Hey babe, breakfast is ready," he said as he gestured me to sit. I sat down and waited for him impatiently and soon enough, he appeared with two plates of strawberry pancakes and two mugs filled with hot tea. He served me my pancakes and tea before settling down in his seat. I didn't realize I was famished that I ate as soon as he placed the plate in front of me. The pancakes were amazingly delicious as I licked the sides of my mouth once a while when I felt the maple syrup dripping from my mouth not realizing my actions were watched by Aiden. "I wish I was the one licking those delicious mouth of yours," I almost chocked on the strawberry that I was bitting and he chuckled at my expression. "I'm glad you're eating. You've lost too much weight."

"That's good right?"

"Sure it is, but it's not healthy. I want you to be healthy and it doesn't matter what size you are because you're perfect to me and I love you no matter what the size number on your jean says, Zoey."

I was stunned by his words as I looked into his eyes before saying, "I think I love you Aiden."

His face brightened up a thousand times brighter, as he walked to my seat pulling me out from my seat, hugging me tight. "You don't know how long I've been waiting for you to finally say those words." I felt a tear rolled down my cheeks as I clutched onto the man I loved most.

__________