A quick getaway.

Zoey's pov:

Dinner was amazing. We went to one of the most popular homemade pizza restaurant and ordered the largest size. It was way better than the delivery ones that I had almost every week, okay, every day. After the hearty dinner, we walked around the town before heading to the Grand Hotel La Favorita where Aiden had booked a place for us that week and I gasped at how beautiful the suite was. It had the beautiful view of Sorrento and was literally breathtaking till I didn't realize I was standing at the same spot for a while when Aiden nudge me by the side. "Pretty cool huh?"

"The view is really beautiful here."

"You're a better view," he said before pecking my cheeks and headed straight to the bathroom. My cheeks blushed at his remarks and decided to preoccupy myself with the tv, scrolling through every channel that was on until I stopped at one channel that seemed interesting. It was about food, of course. After taking my turn of shower and turning the lights off, I snuggled into Aiden's open arms.

"What would you like to do tomorrow?"

"There's a place I'd really love to go but then it's up to you where ever we'll go tomorrow."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive, we have a week here. Plus, you're the tour guide. Not me."

He laughed, "Alright my love. Now let's get some sleep."

I nodded then remembered he couldn't see me in the dark but I couldn't care less because in seconds I was already fast asleep.

__________

"Aiden! Can we pretty please go back now?" I tugged on his muscular arm.

"Just one more shop babe and then we'll go for dinner, okay?" he said before pulling me into his arms as we walk to another fancy shop selling branded clothes. I groaned but followed him because what else can I do? Maybe I should kick his arse and leave him here while I go on an adventure myself. We walked over the streets towards a shop, I think it was The Smith's or something, I'm not so sure. As soon as we stepped into the luxurious shop, my eyes immediately searched for some place to sit just so I could stretch these sore legs. God, this man sure is a shopaholic and all this while I thought only girls go crazy when it comes to shopping.

"Zoey? What do you think of this dress?" he asked approaching me with a beautiful dark red dress which was fitting at the top and flowy starting from the waist down. The dress was a one shoulder revealing just enough to make anyone wearing it look sexy but still acceptable.

"It's really beautiful Aiden," I eyed the dress in front of me, speechless with its beauty.

"Go try it on," he said pulling me up with one hand.

I gasped, "But Aiden, it's too small! That will never fit me. I'm going to rip it into pieces which is not really a nice sight."

He lifted an eyebrow looking at me, "Seriously, babe? Don't you realize how much you've lost your weight and believe me, it'll fit. I was a fashion designer before, remember?"

I groaned and snatch the dress from him who was laughing as he waited outside the dressing room I was in. Slipping out of my comfy clothes, I pulled the dress onto my body and when I turned around to look into the mirror I was beyond shocked.

"Are you done there Zoey?" before I could reply he had already pulled the curtains aside. "Fuck, you look really beautiful."

And I agreed, because the woman standing in front of the mirror right now is far from the normal view of myself. She looked confident and beautiful at the same time, the color matched my fair skin making myself standout from the crowd more. I couldn't believe that it actually fit me perfectly.