Two: Morning calls.

"Mmmmm this is so soft," I sighed and yawned loudly.

"Get some sleep Zoey. You've got work tomorrow," Aiden said softly as he covered me up with the soft white blankets. I wonder where am I, everything looks different. My mind wants to ask but my body was too tired to even speak let alone move. I sunggled further into the covers as I inhale the jasmine scents hovering in the air, luring me slowly into dreamland.

"I'll leave you now. If you need anything just come look for me outside, I'll be on the couch." Just as he removed his hands from the blanket that was covering me, I pulled his arm and he accidentally fell on top of me.

"Stay here Aiden, please? You can sleep here," I said to him unconcious of what I was doing.

"But Zoey I..," he lifted his arm trying not to squish me.

"Shhh," I placed my fingers on his soft lips. "Just sleep okay? Goodnight Aiden," I said as I fell back to sleep with my hands still hanging on to him.

"Goodnight beautiful."

The next morning

Shit, that hurts. I groaned as tried to sit up but was forced back down on the bed by some barrier.

"What the hell is..." I looked at the arms on my tummy and turned my head to the body connected to it. Aiden.

"Fuck, Aiden! What are you doing here?!" screaming at him as I watched him groaned and shook his head from being awaken all of a sudden by my high pitched voice. How can someone look so hot with the messy sexy bed hair? What sorcery is this that I don't own? I must have looked like a cow with saliva on my cheek and hair sticking out resembling a broom. Very ladylike.

"You asked me to sleep here last night!"

"What the hell do you mean by that?" I practically screamed at him as he winced. "You cannot be here, this is my ro... Wait? Where am I? God, my head hurts," I groaned as I held my throbbing head in my between my hands trying to stop the pounding.

"It's my room actually, Zoey. You were drunk last night with all those wine and vodka you drank. Jeez, I wonder how you made it alive," he said calmly as he got out of the bed and head straight to the bathroom. I realised he was sleeping with his boxers only and imagining him sleeping like that next to me last night made my cheeks turn red. Wait, I slept with him?! I hope I did nothing stupid. I slapped my head with my hands hard forgetting that my head still hurts.

"Oww. That hurts," I winced.

"You really should stop drinking, you're too vulnerable to alcohols," as he handed me a cup of coffee.

"Thanks Aiden. Why didn't you send me home last night?" I asked as I sipped the steaming coffee slowly enjoying the hot liquid although I was not a fan of it but I don't want to cause anymore trouble and the fact that I just asked him to leave the room when it's not even my own in the first place is too much.

"I wanted to but I don't know where your house is and you were dead drunk. I asked where you lived and you said you stayed with Elvis Presley," he chuckled as he told me.

"Damn, I really need to stop drinking," I tried to cool down my embarassment. "So did anything happen last night? Cause I can't remember a single thing."

"Yeah you tried to kiss me and was climbing all over me begging me not to leave you."

"Whaa... what?!" I asked, shocked.

He laughed at my reaction and I realised it was a joke. "That's not funny!" I said acting sulky.

"I was just kidding. Nothing happened, really. Except the time you pulled me and begged me to sleep with you."

"I.. I did?"

"Stop with the stutters. You're so cute last night and you said my lap were like pillows," he laughed once more.

My cheeks were basically as red as the China's flag by then. I really should not, I mean never, drink anything or eat what so ever that contains alcohol. I groaned frustatedly when Aiden was still laughing. I've never been this embarrassed before apart from that one incidentn where I fell on stage during English drama and the floor was pretty creaky and ancient so you probably could imagine how much fixing the school needed to make for the stage. Ugh, where the hell am I gonna hide my face now?

"Zoey, it's fine. There's nothing to worry about babe. Nothing happened last night okay?" I nodded weakly and smiled. "Let's go get you some breakfast. How's bacon and eggs sound like?"

"Sounds perfect."

After the hearty breakfast that Aiden made he got up, "Hey Zoey wanna follow me? I'd love to show you something that you might like much".

"Sure, let me clean these up first," I picked up our plates and washed them up.

As we walked further up the stairs bringing us to the third floor of his mansion I gasped as he opened up the room at the end of the hall.

"Damn."

Aiden chuckles, "Knew you'd say that."

I was in awe, this room is fucking awesome. The walls were covered in white with hints of marble which matched the grey marbled floor. A grand piano was placed at the centre and some other music instruments surrounding the room. Definitely my favourite place on earth at the moment.

"Come here, play the piano for me," he gestured me to sit on the stool.

"Wait, how did you know I could play one?" I asked.

"Judging from your reaction and how your eyes sparkled when you saw this piano. Plus I've heard you play the piano once during Gwen's birthday party."

Oh.

I walked towards the exquisite grand piano tracing my fingers on the smooth white keys and sat down. Placing my fingers on the keys I started playing a random melody which flows beautifully and I saw Aiden was leaning on the wall with eyes closed and enjoying the music. After finishing the last key and bowing to invinsible audience, he clapped his hands bringing me in and hugging me tight.

"That was mind-blowing. You sure know how to play it well."

Recovering from the few seconds of shock from him hugging I managed to say, "Thanks for bringing me up here."

"No problem, beautiful."

There he goes again, "Aiden stop it. I know I'm not pretty but please don't make false praises. It hurts my pride," I said softly but with a stern tone.

His face scrunched and there was dissapointment in his eyes, "I'm not faking here Zoey, you really are beautiful. Maybe you thought that I was faking all this but unfortunately, I'm not faking it. You see yourself as a fat woman but what I see is a heart that yearns to do great things and your determination to not give up until you get what you want. That's powerful. And I love your eyes most when you smile. Believe me, you are beautiful inside out. No one said that thin is beautiful. Everyone is beautiful in their own way and you are too Zoey. I hope you see what I see in you."

I was overwhelmed with mixture of sadness, relieve and joy when he said all those. It's been forever since anyone had ever got the courage to say all that to me especially from a hottie like him but still I have my cautious. Not everyone thinks like him. Sigh.

"Thank you Aiden for everything you've said but I think it's time for me to go home. Would you mind to..." I did not manage to finish my words when he suddenly charged towards me and pulled me into a kiss. I froze out of shockness but after a while, I kissed him back. He bit my lip lightly and I gasp as he took that chance to savour my mouth.

"God Zoey, I've wanted to have you since the day you spoke to me and I fell in love with you more and more everytime I see you. Damn, you're so fucking hot."

I pushed him away slightly and stared into those round green eyes looking at me lovingly with a glint of lust, "Did you just confessed to me Aiden?"

"Yes. I love you, Zoey. Always and forever will."