To us.

5 years later.

"Mama! Look at Dandan stealing my pancakes", Danielle huffs with her little arms crossed looking mad while stealing glances at her brother Daniel.

"That's okay honey, I'll make you another one. Is that okay?", she grinned and took my hand to the kitchen. I looked back at Daniel with disapproving face letting him know I will be dealing with him afterwards. As I watched my kids eat their pancakes, memories came flooding. I remember years ago Aiden made the same pancake for me and now who would have thought I will be making them for our kids? After the announcement he made 5 years ago, we got married immediately and a year later had two beautiful twins, Daniel and Danielle. We never thought we could love another human being more than ourselves. Our kids are the love of our lives. As I was swept away in my thoughts, I heard the doorbell rang. I ran over to the door opening it wide and to my surprise it was Aiden.

"Zoey, I've missed you and the kids so much", he wrapped me in his arms and gave me a long kiss. It had been 2 weeks since I saw him as he had been flying all over the country for the new launching of his cloth line and now he is finally home in my arms. "I missed you too baby. How have you been?" 

He went on to tell me everything that happened while he was outstation and every time he does that I am always mesmerized at how blessed I was to have him as my husband and the love of my life to my two beautiful kids.

"Hey babe, I got you something", he said waking me up from my trance. Confused, I look at him as he took out a jewelry box out of his pocket.

"Happy anniversary my darling", he opened the box revealing an emerald necklace. It was astonishingly beautiful and I was gasping in awe. "That's so beautiful. I totally forgot it is our anniversary today", I looked at him feeling sorry I did not get anything for him.

"That's okay my love. You, accepting me into your life and letting me into your heart is the best gift I could ever ask for. You make me the happiest Zoey and where ever life may take us in the future, I pray it will always be with you because you are my home and I never want to lose you again."

I smiled and kissed him letting him know that I appreciated everything he had done for me. Happy endings do exist and I am glad I am living in one right now.

-------------------------------------------

Hello readers! First of all I am sorry for so much delays on this book. I had been at my busiest and never had the time to finish it up and finally it's done! Thank you to everyone who had been here since the first chapter, thank you for enjoying this book as much as I enjoyed writing it and I hope everyone who has insecurities or does not feel beautiful, remember you are all beautiful in every shape and sizes. Love every curves that you have. Life is too short to be hating on your body so live life loving every bits of yourself! This is finally the end of my book. Thank you everyone for the love and support <3