Raindrops.

Explicit content, you've been warned (:

Zoey's pov:

His kiss was rough on my lips but I loved it when he's like this, pulling and biting softly on my tongue and lips as I moaned in his lips. He pulled away before leaving trails of kisses from my jaw, throat and down to my chest as I hear his breathing hitch before attacking my breast. He placed his mouth on my left nipple sucking and tugging while massaging my right breast leaving me aroused as I felt hot liquid seep through my core. He gave both of my breast equal attention before going up to my lips, ravishing them in hunger. After an intense makeout session, he pulled away and look down at me with ardent eyes while letting his hands leaving soft feathery touch on my arms and thighs before stopping his hands at my inner thigh, just an inch away from my wet core. He chuckled when I squirmed around under his weight, not being able to stand this torture as he leave his hands at the same spot.

"Please, Aiden," I literally begged him his chuckle dissapeared as his eyes turned pitch-black with lust and pushed his lips back down on mine as I felt his hands travel slowly towards my core and I felt my body shiver as his hands finally touched my most intimate place. He slowly slipped his hands, rubbing and tugging lightly on the lips as he rubs my pussy, up and down. His breathing heaved as he let's go, "Damn, you're so wet right now. I want to taste you so bad." Before I could stop him, he was already lapping up my juices as his room is filled with my moans. His tongue played with my clit as my bud was tortured by his rough thumb, flicking on it lightly. I pushed his head deeper earning a groan of pleasure from him, he slipped his tongue in and out of me as he wrapped my legs around his head giving him full access. My body arched back as I felt my walls tighten from so much pleasure. "Come for me baby," Aiden said huskily as I crashed hard into his mouth and felt hot liquid flowing down my thighs. "Mmm you taste really good Zoey," licking his lips seductively not leaving a single drop escape his mouth. I moaned at his sight and that just turned him on more as he climbed on top of me but surprised him when I turned us over making me sitting on top of him.

"Hmmm I'm liking this view," he said as his hand caressed my thighs. I tried to stiffle a groan from escaping as I put on my most seductive smile and leaned down to whisper at his ear, "I'm going to make you scream my name," his face immediately turned lustful as I grind my core on his hard bulge which was straining to get loose under his jeans. "Someone's impatient," I teased him as he lets out almost a cry when I lifted my body halfway. "Don't tease me babe," he muttered under his unstable breath. I love the feeling of being able to make him beg for me. Looking into his eyes, I grabbed his jeans and pulled it off with his boxers along. His shirt was gone in the middle of our hot make out session minutes ago, so it saved some of my time. I looked down at his hard and huge cock not to mention the length was jaw-mazing. He laughed at my gaping mouth and I regain self-conscious in seconds as I lift my self ready to pull down on him. "Are you sure, Zoey?" he asked placing a hand on my arm. "Yes," before he could continue I pushed my self down onto his cock and I winced at the pain as I felt something tearing apart inside me. After a few minutes of adjusting to his size, I slowly moved my hips sliding up and down his cock, going faster and faster every second. I felt his cock twitching and after a few pushes he finally came in, "Arghh Zoey!" he screamed as he came. I smiled feeling accomplished before he turned me around making me under him, "I'm not done with you yet," he said before slamming hard into me leaving me breathless. He fastened his pace as he grabbed my waist towards himself making the pleasure immensely amazing and in seconds we climaxed at the same time. We did it all over again until we can't move anymore before falling into a deep peaceful sleep.

__________

"Hey baby, wake up," I struggled to open my eyes as the sun blinded them before revealing a shirtless handsome man sitting across me. I blushed at his sight, bringing me back to last night's event causing me to blush harder. Aiden pulled me out of bed as he placed a robe around me before bringing me into his arms, kissing my forehead. At that moment, I felt loved after for so long and I realized he was just too good for me as I pushed him away softly. His face scrunched up, looking at me with puzzled eyes as he tried to grab my arm and I turned away. "Hey baby what's wr- "

"Don't you baby me," I said almost shouting as I stabbed into his chest with my finger. He was taken aback at my reaction and tried to speak up again, nearing me.

"Please, don't do this to me Aiden," I said as I felt a tear rolling down my checks.

"I don't understand, what happened Zoey? Did I hurt you? I did right?" his hands balled up in a fist ready to punch anyone coming his way, "Damn, I shouldn't continued it last night. I'm so sorry, I- "

"No, don't be sorry. I was the one who asked you to continue last night and I've realized I'm falling for you Aiden, it's not just because of the amazing sex we had last night. I felt genuine love sparked but the two of us can't be together," I smiled sadly as every word that came out from my mouth left a scar on my heart.

"What the fuck do you mean we can't be together? Of course we can! Don't you understand that I love you, so much," he said shouting at me as I saw him trying to hold back tears from falling.

"Can't you see?" I said pointing at my body and his, "we're opposites and way different. I'm just a fat girl who does not fit in any where while you're the perfect man of every women's dream. Good bye Aiden, don't come looking for me." I turned away and ran as fast as I could away from the house not caring how I looked as I felt hot tears falling like the raindrops are right now, hard and heavy.