Chapter 6

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

I was released from hospital three weeks ago. I have been relaxed just like Cindy said I should be, Jack has actually visited four days in every week for the past three weeks, I'm still worried and weary around him though. I am currently eating banana split. I have been craving banana spilt like crazy! I finished up and started to wash up and Ellen stops me.

"I will do it, Elsa. It's my job too," Ellen smiled.

Ellen now knows about my condition. I'm just worried...the only person who knows apart from me, Cindy, Anna and Ellen is Jack. Speaking of Anna, she is meant to be visiting me again today! I can't wait! I know I just saw her like two days ago, but it's SO LONG!

I heard a knock on the door and I ran for the door. Ellen was going to protest, but I ran out before she could say a word. I opened the door expecting Anna. Instead, there stood my Dad.

"Dad, what's wrong?" I say.

"Those jerk faced Frost's!" Dad says angrily.

I let Dad enter. Dad slammed himself down on the couch. He started to massage his temples.

"Tell me what happened?" I said.

"A contract of merging companies! That means they will know all happenings, deals and such. Also, the contract said fifty percent?! The cheek!" Dad ranted.

I shook my head in annoyance. Why? We trust the Frosts for three weeks and they do that?! Ugh, how I hate Frost's sometimes! Well apart from my baby, of course!

"I want you to avoid seeing their son too please?" Dad asked.

"Dad, honestly...I'm not too keen on him anyway," I said, biting my lip.

Dad stayed a little while and had a cup of tea. We have a talked about the company and Dad said if I liked I could go to some of the company party invites being as there is no stress there! Of course I said yes, but only for a short period of time.

"I must be going," Dad said.

"See you soon, Dad!" I smiled.

Dad smiled nodding, I watched as Dad drove off and I sighed. I closed the door and massaged my temples. Ellen passed me a glass of water.

"Thank you, Ellen." I smiled.

"You're welcome, Elsa. Now, you sit back and relax!" Ellen advised.

I went to the library in the house. Yes, I have a library! I walked to the library and searched for a book I haven't looked at before and found one. It was called One Night Stand.

"Oh the irony!" I said to myself.

I shrugged and began to read it. After I finished reading, I was in tears. That story is so sad! Taylor, the mother never told the father. I realised...that's exactly what I am doing too! Should tell him or should I not tell him? If I tell him, maybe he might be happy? But...what if he gets angry? Plus, he doesn't like me. Jack could have a girlfriend or worse...a wife!

"I don't know what to do..." I sobbed.

"Hey, Els. You okay?" I heard a voice.

I quickly wiped my tears away. I turned around to see...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Anna.

"Hey," I whispered.

Anna looked at me in concern. I sighed and cracked a fake smile. She frowned and smiled happily tried to encourage me to smile genuinely.