Chapter 36

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

It has been two weeks since Hiccup had his serious heartbreak. He has completely shut people out. I have tried, but he always says go away. Jack has tried, he didn't even get a response.

Anna hasn't been well herself actually. She has gotten so pale and skinny, you can't even tell that she is pregnant. Jack is currently at work. I have been cleaning the house and doing basic chores, but I feel so bored. Kristoff wanted to take the day off, but Anna being so stubborn refused.

So, Anna has the doctors today and I'm taking her. I jump in the bath, it helps me to relax the muscles for the baby. I got dressed into my grey emoji sweater, pregnancy pants and some black converse. I want to be comfy, I couldn't care what people think about my outfit.

I grabbed an oatmeal granola Bad with a cheeky strawberry, what it's healthy! I eat up quickly and grabbed my handbag. Phone? Check. Lipgloss? Check. Credit card? Check. Car keys? Check. House keys? Check. Cash? Check. Okay, I have everything!

"Time to get Anna!"

I walked out and locked up. I jumped in the car and park in Anna's drive way. I walked out the car and knocked on the door. No one answers. I grabbed Anna's house key from my bag. Before you ask, Kristoff gave it to me. I walked in and Anna was asleep on the couch in the living room. I frowned worried. Her skin is so pale and she has dark circles under her eyes. She has been sleeping so much, it's scary. I feel kind of guilty waking her up...I shook her.

"Anna, Anna! Come on, we have to go to your doctors appointment!" I said.

Anna groans, but gets up. I had to help her, because she almost fell back. Anna is walking like a zombie and I don't like it.

"I will wait for you in the car, Anna." I smiled softly.

Anna just nodded. I sigh after she closed the bathroom door. I jumped in the car and waited for Anna. She came out forty five minutes later, I think she fell asleep again, because Anna was flat out again after she leaned back in the passenger seat.

"Oh, Anna...I hope you are okay," I sighed.

I arrived at the doctors after twenty minutes of traffic. I shook Anna and she rubbed her eyes tiredly.

"We are here," I said softly.

Anna yawned exhausted and she got out of the car slowly. We entered and I registered Anna in. I took a seat next to Anna and she was already asleep. After fifteen minutes, Anna's name was called.

"Anna Brown?"

I shook Anna and she woke up rubbing her eyes. The doctor guides us to the office.

*After Anna's appointment*

We came out of the doctors, we now know why Anna has been the way she is. The Doctor confirmed that Anna is going through a stage of depression during her pregnancy. The Doctor explained that some pregnant woman do have depression when going through pregnancy. Some women worse than others a small percentage of the time.

"You feeling okay, Anna?" I asked softly.

"Can you just leave me alone?" Anna sighed.