Chapter 30

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

I'm currently looking at my myself in the mirror looking at the baby bump. I smiled widely - thanks to Jack, I have been blessed with a little one. I saw how Jack walked up behind me in the mirror. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"Hello, beautiful." Jack whispered softly.

"Hello to you too, handsome." I laughed.

Jack was softly rubbing my stomach. The baby started kicking again and Jack smiled happily. He then came round and kissed my belly. I giggled at his actions.

"Hey, in there! Guess who? Yup, it's your Daddy! I can't wait for you to come out soon," Jack spoke to my belly.

The baby kicked again and Jack smiled happily. He stood up and hugged me. I hugged back. Jack kissed me softly and I kissed back smiling.

"God, I'm so lucky to have you two." Jack smiled happily.

"And I'm lucky to have you two too," I smiled happily.

Me and Jack are in a peaceful silence, when it is broken to a beeping of a horn. We broke apart and look out the window to see a van and a couple of people at the house across the street.

"Oh! The new neighbours!" I clapped.

Jack laughed and I ran out the room into the kitchen. I grabbed the cookies and grabbed my coat.

"Hey, hey, hey. Wait for me!" Jack called.

I laughed and shook my head. He is so slow sometimes, I'm saying this and I'm pregnant! He grabbed his coat and came out too. We walked across the street to see a boy of medium height, dark hair and brown eyes and a girl with of average height, red hair and blue eyes.

"Hello, you must be the new neighbours!" Jack smiles.

"Hello, we are indeed! I'm Tadashi Hamada." The man, Tadashi smiles.

"And I'm Merida DunBroch," The girl, Merida replies.

"I-I'm Elsa, I made these cookies if you would like them," I said shyly.

"Wow, that is very kind of you!" Tadashi smiled.

"Would you like a hand?" Jack asked, politely.

"Well that would be great! Thanks, bud!" Tadashi said gratefully.

"I could--" Jack cut me off.

"No way! You are pregnant, you need to relax," Jack said strictly.

"Jack!" I whined.

Jack gave me a stern and warning look. I did my puppy eyes, but they didn't work! He shook his hand and then started to help Tadashi.

"Congratulations, by the way," Merida smiled.

"Thank you," I said shyly.

Me and Merida then went into her and Tadashi's back garden and I found out that Tadashi is Merida's adopted brother! Wow, you never really hear of brothers and sisters like this! I also found out that they have another adopted brother that is Tadashi's biological brother called Hiro Hamada.