Chapter 16

<<<JACK'S POV>>>

"I-I love you too!" - Elsa

My heart just leapt out of my chest, I put the phone down and sigh dreamily. I never thought I would fall for a rival, but she isn't a rival to me no more! Wait my parents, damn! I slowly made my way to the kitchen. The door still goes. I go into my kitchen and get myself a strawberry milkshake. Strawberries are my all time favourite! I go and sit on the second step of my stairs. The door is still being knocked.

"Jack! Just open the door please, son!" Dad asked politely.

"Nah, I think that I will pass." I said, sipping away on the milkshake.

I continue to drink my strawberry milkshake. The knocking turned to banging.

"Jack, I'm ordering you open this door now!" Mom ordered.

"Screw you!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

The knocking and banging has completely stopped. My parents have never heard me swear let alone scream it.

"How dare you, Jack! She is your mother," Dad said disappointed.

I can feel my anger boil. I throw my glass at the floor and it smashes, but I don't care. I opened the fromt door and my parents stumble back.

"Screw both of you! You ruined everything! My ambitions, happiness just everything! I've had enough! Go find a new damn puppet, because I'm not your damn puppet now more! I quit being in your stupid company and I quit being your son if you even consider me that to begin with!" I roared.

My parents looked gobsmacked with their jaws hanging. I slammed the door, I slammed the door back in their faces. I cleaned up the mess I made. I need to get the rest of my clothes packed. Nobody knew but I have a secret room where I do my engineering and stuff. Maybe, just maybe I could complete my dream and ambitions! I sent to my bedroom and jump on the bed. I sighed heavily looking out the window. I wonder, how Elsa and the baby is? Only, six more days and we can be together!

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

I woke up to a bright light in my eyes, it's going to be sad leaving Ellen behind...she has been like a mother to me! I walked down stairs and ate up my oatmeal with strawberries. I ran upstairs and start packing more of my clothes. Actually, I'm almost all done! I don't have loads and loads of clothes to be honest.

I looked up and see a picture of Mom. I let a tear roll down my cheek. My Mom...I miss her so much! I started to sob. I remember the song she always used to sing...it was called Let It Go.

Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn my back and slam the door

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the Queen
The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I've tried

Don't let them in, don't let them see
Be the good girl you always have to be
Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know
Well, now they know