Chapter 12

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

I woke up to that normal sick feeling. I rush to the bathroom and throw up. After twenty minutes, it dies down and I start getting ready. I looked over my calendar and jumped around in joy.

"I get to see Anna again!" I squealed.

I ran down stairs and in a bowl is some oatmeal with strawberries and blueberries. I have these mad cravings for strawberries that it's unbelievable!

"You hungry little one?" I asked my stomach.

I giggled, I ate up all the lovely breakfast and washed up my bowl. Ellen left a note saying she is just going out for more milk.

"I need to get ready!" I said.

I rushed upstairs and go to my room. Anna's success party starts at none and it's midnight! Good God, why do I always do this now? I have a nice soothing shower and go to my wardrobe. Okay, I want a nice one but blue...I'm just going to wear the nice blue one from Atlantica Dresses.

"Perfect colour for my perfect best friend's success party!" I smiled.

I curl my hair and leafy it down. I'm all ready and set! I go to the car and drove myself to Anna's success party. I walked inside and found Anna.

"ELSA!" Anna squealed.

"ANNA!" I squealed.

Everyone was probably looking at us, but we don't give a care! We hugged each other and heard many comments.

"Aww, best friends!"

"What a great friendship!"

"You'd think those two are sisters!"

Me and Anna broke apart and smiled at each other. Anna dragged me out of the party and into one of the side rooms right outside the hall. We sat at the little circular table.

"So how is the little one?" Anna asked worriedly.

"I was so worried! Cindy said the baby should be fine," I sighed in relief.

Anna sighed in relief too. We talked for about a good while and went back. I bit my lip happily, I have a new dress design just for Anna.

"Hey," I heard.

I turn around to find Jack. I smiled at Jack, he smiled back. He gave me a questioning and worried look.

"All fine," I smiled.

Jack sighed in relief. He said that he felt so guilty, because he knows that those sleeping pills could have easily kill my baby.

"I have to make a quick announcement for Anna and a present," I squealed.

Jack laughed at me and Jack said he will wait around. He walked away and Jack is probably going to the chocolates. I have a chocolate filled with strawberry creme. It's Anna's speciality, I are it and giggled silently. I walked over to the stage and I grabbed the microphone - everyone drops silent. I don't feel a slight bit nervous, because this is for my best friend here!