Chapter 27

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

I yawned tiredly and I could hear the storm howling outside the window. Yesterday was just so messed up! I didn't mean to have that happen at al!

"I will make you some breakfast," Jack said blankly.

I sighed. We have been like this since yesterday at the station. Jack has barely talked to me, because of me running off in such a storm being pregnant.

"I wish I could go back in time and just apologise about all of this," I sighed to myself.

I tried to lift myself up, but I feel too weak to even get up. I started sneezing madly. Great, snuffles are just the best thing to have on a day like this, note the sarcasm. I tried lifting myself up again.

"Elsa, breakfast!" I hear Jack call.

I groaned and pushed myself to sit up, but I fell back off the bed. Luckily, I only landed on my legs. I could hear running and I started being violently sick.

"Elsa, are you okay?!" Jack asked behind me concerned.

I groaned. Trying to lift myself up off of the floor. I couldn't and I just ended up falling back down. I felt a pair of muscular arms lift me up and back onto the bed.

"Why are you so sick?!" Jack exclaimed worried.

I hold my ears. Everything is so loud, even my own soft breathing. My head is thumping and throbbing so badly, which doesn't help either.

"Elsa?" Jack said concerned.

I looked into his eyes. I could see worry, guilt and pain. Why guilt? He looked down at the floor.

"I shouldn't have shouted at you," He whispered.

I tried to speak, but my throat is burning. I touch his cheek and he looked back up. I shook my head at his statement and smile weakly.

"I'm going to clean up this mess and call the doctor," Jack smiled.

I couldn't move, my muscles felt like absolute jelly. I rested my head on the pillow and immediately fell fast asleep.

"Mommy, when is Daddy back?" A little boy with white hair pouted.

I smiled widely at the little boy with white hair. I ruffled his hair and he smiled.

"Daddy will be home soon!" I smiled.

He was cheering and started running around and out the room. I continued cooking home made chicken and vegetable pie. I looked at the doorway and the little boy is wearing some snow wear. I raised my brow at his clothing.

"Mommy. Please, please, please! Please can I play with Mark and Abigail?" The little boy begged.

"Okay, okay! You may, but behave James! I know you have so mischief in your vein from your father." I warned.

"YAY!" The boy, James cheered.

"Elsa? Wake up, honey! The doctor is here," I heard someone say.