Chapter 18

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

Me, Jack and our baby boy were laughing together. Our baby boy was playing with his toys as me and Jack stood in the doorway admiring him. Me and Jack looked at each other and smiled happily.

"I love you, babe." Jack whispered.

"I love you too, babe." I whispered back.

I woke up to someone lightly shaking me. I rubbed my eyes, stretched and yawn. I heard a faint chuckle and I turned my head to see Jack. I smiled widely.

"Morning, babies!" Jack chuckled.

"Morning, babe," I smiled.

I looked around and we are in a whole different area. I looked at the house in front and it looks really nice! It's not too fancy, just perfect! We both get out the car, Jack started getting the suitcases out the truck of the car. I tried to grab mine, but Jack refuses.

"Nope, I will do it!" Jack smiled.

I felt quite flattered. He really does care for me and the baby. This isn't all fake, is it? If it is, I'm going to die! I pinch myself and nothing changes.

"Why did you pinch yourself?" Jack asked curiously.

"Seeing if this is a dream, because if it is I'm going to die!" I answered.

Jack smiled laughing. He came up to me and hugged me. Jack edged right by my ear, I shivered as I could feel his cool breath in my ear.

"This is no dream, beautiful." Jack whispered.

I sighed in relief. I wouldn't want this to be a dream! Jack handed me the key and I walked on the path and up the white stairs that lead to the porch and to the door. Jack had the suitcases, he grabbed my hand and smiled.

"Ready?" Jack asked.

I nodded. I unlocked the door and pushed it open. The place was quite bland and plain, it was a bit dusty. Well, looks like we have cleaning and decorating to do! Secretly, when Ellen wasn't around, I would do a quick clean. I hated having a maid, no offence to Ellen.

"Well, lucky thing that it is ten in the morning! We need to buy furniture." Jack clapped.

I nodded. Jack bought all the suitcases into the hallway. It's a really beautiful set up! I can't wait until it's all nice and fixed up!

"Right, we had better leave and get our furniture," Jack clapped.

"Wait a sec," I said.

Jack raised his brow. I unlocked all three of the suitcases. Jack looked shocked for a minute, but then opened his. He had also three suitcases filled with money with clothes here and there.

"Aren't we smart?" Jack laughed.

We both looked at each other. I couldn't hold it, I burst out laughing so did Jack. After a couple of minutes, we calmed down.

"Let's get going," I smiled.

*Time skip after buying furniture for the living room*