Chapter 29

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

I woke up feeling a whole lot better than I had done the previous couple of days. I felt a muscular pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I gently pried his arms off of me, thankfully not waking Jack up. I crept down the stairs and then walked into the kitchen. I should make him a nice breakfast for helping me the past couple days! I make him bacon, sausage, scrambled egg and a glass of orange juice. I noticed that we are short of groceries.

"Well, damn. I have to go and get some groceries," I said to myself.

I picked up the tray with Jack's breakfast on. I smiled happily and look at the picture on the wall of Jack.

"I hope he likes it!" I smile.

I walked back up the stairs, back into our bedroom. I placed the breakfast tray on the side and make a quick, small love note.

Dear Jack,
Good morning, babe! I hope you like the breakfast in bed. If you find me gone, I have gone for some groceries so don't panic! I love you and so does the little one!

Love,
Elsa and baby

I smiled at the note and placed it next to his glass of orange juice. I grabbed some clothes and had a quick shower in the bathroom downstairs. I towel dried my hair and styled it into its usual French braid. I grabbed my phone, keys, purse, bag and the essentials. I looked into the house by ours. I am going to need some company!

<<<JACK'S POV>>>

"J-Jack, where a-are y-you...? I need you..." I hear a voice whisper and they were cry.

"ELSA?!" I called out petrified.

I'm in complete darkness literally. Everything is just...pitch black. I hate the dark, I'm not scared of it. I just hate darkness. The cries continued and I listened carefully. I followed them to a iron door, I didn't want to open the door, but the sobbing sounded so scared and alone. I pulled the handle down and slowly pushed the door open. I screamed in horror. There she was...Elsa...covered in blood and something small by her. Her eyes that were once filled with light and happiness had now been filled with darkness and betrayal.

"ELSA!" I exclaimed.

I ran over to her and her eyes. They looked at me and she jumped at me crying...crying in agony and pain.

"T-The baby!" She cried.

I pulled her away and saw that there was no longer a baby bump. My eyes widened in shock and my world collapsed. I shook my head violently.

"No...no, no, NO!" I shouted, horrified.

Elsa cried to herself and nodded. She looked over her shoulder at the small thing I saw.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" I yelled.

I'm panting violently and I looked next to me...ELSA ISN'T HERE! I didn't really take in my surroundings, I don't want that nightmare to become reality.