Epilogue

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

Raindrops falling like tears. It's been heartbreaking for everyone, well...almost everyone! He made his decision and he chose Astrid. Yeah, Astrid may have had his child, but abandoning Merida to be with the woman who lied to him?! I'm sorry, but why would you come bring his son years freaking later?!

I'm so angry at Hiccup for choosing Astrid! After he chose Astrid, Merida was so broken by Hiccup's choice. She was so happy and in love...she gave up with life. For two weeks, she wouldn't eat, barely drink, talk or smile. I went around to visit her one day and that's when I found my best friends lifeless body in her bathtub...I cried at the thought of seeing her dead lifeless body. Merida couldn't take it anymore, she had committed suicide...I was crying for weeks myself. At Merida's funeral that disgrace decided to show up. He got a beating from Tadashi, Hiro and Hans. I think Anna has been rubbing off on Hans.

Tadashi and Hiro decided to move away, but keep the house. I don't blame them for moving away from the place their sister committed suicide. I have a key and I would just sit on Merida's bed and smile to my side like she was sitting next to me and laughing, but...she isn't and she can't anymore. Tadashi and Hiro sometimes Skype Jack and I. They are working on a new invention with a scientist at a university by the name of Professor Callaghan?

The disgraceful people and their little boy haven't been heard or seen, but Hiccup's house has been sold and their are new neighbours, who were actually business partners to my Dad! Rapunzel and Eugene Fitzerherbert and their child! Me, Anna and Rapunzel are actually great friends! I bet Merida would have liked Punzie too...

Anna and Hans are actually engaged! They want to develop their relationship slowly over time, before they decide they wanted to get married. It was weird, because some people picked them up and they were gone for a week! As for Kristoff? He left...nobody has heard for him, since he moved away so suddenly and unexpectedly...I wonder what has happened. I think it was the heartbreak of watching Anna and Hans engaged and her carrying his child.

As for me and Jack? We are great! Actually, we got married! We got married at a same chapel about fifteen minutes away, just a small ceremony nothing too special. Max, Elizabeth and Emma are crawling and babbling away. Max is babbling the most, I think he will be saying his first word very soon! No doubt, it will be Daddy.

I love all this, the way my life has turned out now. I have three beautiful children, an amazing husband, lovely house, good close friends and now a nicer and free life than before. I'm glad my life has turned out the way it has. The freedom is relief! Before, I never had really any freedom...I'm glad I do now! I'm glad my life is like this now, all thanks to that one night stand.

                                 THE END

********************************************

Hi guys 😊 This is the official end to Jelsa One Night Stand 😭🎉 I have decided that I won't be a miniature sequel to Anna's story, so I have fixed up the ending ☺️ I hope you enjoyed! 😁

#JelsaForever

Leah'xo