Chapter 34

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

I'm currently washing up and gazing out the window into the back garden. Soon I will be washing up like this, but watching my child playing about outside and having fun. I smiled widely at the thought.

"Hey Elsa, honey! I'm back!" Jack called out.

"I'm in the kitchen!" I called.

I finished my last bit of drying up and turned around to see Jack with a bouquet of light blue roses and white lilies.

"Oh, Jack!" I cried.

I was crying a river here and Jack looked confused. I got some tissue and dabbed my eyes.

"Why are you so sad, babe? Don't you like them?" Jack said upset.

"I do, it's just so...touching!" I cried.

"Oh, pregnancy hormones," Jack muttered.

I glared at him. Does he have some sort of problem with my hormones or something?! Jack looked at me and saw my glare.

"Do you have some problem with my hormones?!" I asked through gritted teeth.

Jack burst out laughing. I glared murderously at him, but he didn't see he was practically rolling around the floor in laughter.

"I'm not in the mood for him at the minute!" I muttered.

I walked out the back door and locked it from the outside. Jack was trying to open it and looked at me worried. I glared and walked off. I went to Merida's.

"Hey, Els. Merida is in her room," Tadashi smiled.

I nodded. I walked up the stairs and straight for Merida's room. I knocked and Merida opened the door and looked surprised to see me.

"Elsa! What a pleasant surprise!" Merida smiled.

She let me in and I sat down on the end of her bed. Merida passed me a controller and I smirked.

"Game on!" We chorused.

<<<JACK'S POV>>>

"Do you have a problem with my hormones?!" Elsa said angrily.

I couldn't control my laughter for one second, I burst out laughing. You got some problem with my hormones, oh that has killed me. I couldn't stop, but then Elsa went out the back door and slammed it. I went to the back door and tried to open it, but...Elsa had locked it. She walked off. I went to grab my keys from the side, but...they weren't there, Elsa has taken them!

"Damn it!" I cursed.

I tried the front door, but it was locked too. Every single door that lead me outside was locked! For the love of Pete! I could open the window, but I couldn't fit through the damn thing!

"Anna, let me back in please! I've lost my key!"

I looked across to see Kristoff knocking on the dining room window. I could see that Anna was sleeping on the table somehow.