Chapter 45

<<<JACK'S POV>>>

It has been two months, Elsa is due any day now and I'm so excited! A little baby will be in our house, even better mine and Elsa's baby! She so big now! Finally, we can both be happy with each other!

Anna and Kristoff broke up...Anna kind of exploded at him? She said she couldn't be with someone who is didn't love. It really doesn't make sense, because you can tell she is in love with him! Anna is seeing someone else now, a ginger haired guy, who I don't really want to know. It's like he is up to no good. I'm currently at golf with Tadashi, Hiro, Hiccup and Kristoff. Kristoff has been living with Hiccup for a while, because he has a spare bedroom. Kristoff has been trying to get Anna back, but she refuses to speak to him every time and runs off with that ginger guy. Elsa knows who he is, she hates that guy's guts.

"Right, Tadashi. It's your turn, bud!" Kristoff said.

"It's about time, snail!" Tadashi laughed.

"Hey, I'm not a snail." Kristoff said defensively.

"Oh yeah? What took so long then?" Tadashi smirked.

Kristoff remained silent, then rolled his eyes and huffed. That resulted in all of us to laughing in enjoyment at the scene Tadashi and Kristoff just caused. My phone was vibrating, who would be calling me whilst I'm at golf? I read the caller ID and it was Merida? Huh, I wonder why Merida would be calling me? Isn't she hanging out with Elsa and Anna today? I answered.

"Hey, Merida. What's--" - Jack

"JACK! WE--SHE--" - Merida

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Merida, slow down! What's wrong?" - Jack

"MERIDA, GIVE ME THE PHONE! JACK, ELSA HAS GONE INTO LABOUR!" - Anna

"Okay, she has gone into labour...wait, WHAT?!" - Jack

The guys stared at me confused.

"SHE HAS GONE INTO LABOUR AND WE ARE HEADING TO THE NEAREST HOSPITAL!" - Merida

"I'LL SEE YOU THERE!" - Jack

I grabbed my stuff and the guys were calling my name like mental. I jumped in my Lamborghini and the guys jumped into their cars. They heard the shouting through the phone I take it? I sped off to the hospital, I need to be there for my baby's birth. I will be there, I want to meet my little one!

*Timeskip to Jack and the guys arriving at the hospital*

We bolted through the corridors. Ward twenty seven, room thirty one. Where the heck is it?! Right here! I ran straight in and Elsa was asleep with no visible baby bump. I frowned, so I missed it? I see Anna and Merida on the other side of the room by a large bassinet. Huh? Why is it so big? Anna and Kristoff made eye contact and she immediately looked away.

"Jack?" Elsa yawned.

I immediately went over to her and engulfed her in a hug. She hugged me back too, Anna and Merida looked at each other with an innocent look on their faces. I raised my brow, Merida signalled all the other guys over to the bassinet and they all gasped in shock.

"What? What is wrong?! I-Is the baby okay?" I stammered.

"Take a look for yourself," Elsa giggled.

I raised my brow. Why is she giggling? I don't like this, that's a mischievous giggle if you ask me! Everyone else moved away from the bassinet and I slowly walked forward. I gasped at what I saw next...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THREE BABIES?!

"Wait, what?! Three?! When?! What?! Where?! When?! How?!" I asked dumbfounded.

Everyone in the room erupted with laughter, other than me. My jaws were still dangling off of my face, can you blame me?! I looked at Elsa and she gave me an innocent look.

"You knew, didn't you?" I asked.

Elsa looked up at the ceiling whistling innocently. I face-palmed, so she kept this from me?

"How long did you know?!" I asked still in shock.

Everyone looked at Elsa questioningly too, expect Anna. She knew before me?! Greeeeat, so Elsa kept the fact that we are going to have three kids?! Okay, I need to sit down.

"I knew when I was three months pregnant!" She laughed.

I fell back and passed out.

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

He passed out. I tried to get up, but Merida told me not to get up after I had not too long given birth. Tadashi and Kristoff picked up Jack and sat him on the chair next to the babies.

"So what names do you have in mind?" Hiccup asked.

"Well, I have to wait for Mr. Shocked over there to wake up!" I laughed.

Everyone else laughed along, we were all talking for over twenty minutes and Jack woke up. Everyone snorted at him, he looked at the bassinet and smiled widely. He stood up and stumbled a bit.

"Whoa, bud! Take it easy, you passed out not too long ago!" Hiccup said worried.

Jack didn't listen, he got on his knees and smiled into the bassinet. Our three little adorable babies.

"What names are we thinking, Jack?" I smiled.

Jack smiled widely. I know he wanted to change the baby names when we had decided, even though we declared no take backs!

"I catch dibs on the girl's first names!" I laughed.

Jack turned to me with a straight face, I laughed at his face and I will let Jack pick the baby boy's first and middle name.

"So the boy?" Everyone asked.

Jack picked him up, the little baby boy has inherited Jack's amazing eyes. Jack has a huge smile on his face.

"I think I have a name," Jack smiled.

We waited, Jack was hugging our baby boy. I stared in awe. Why must he be so sweet? He is such a softie, when it comes to kids!

"Meet Max James Frost," Jack smiled happily.

The baby laughed and cooed. Everyone was awwing at Max. He definitely agreed with his name, Jack handed me both little girls with a smile plastered on his face.

"I think Elizabeth and Emma," I smiled widely.

"Hmm...how about Elizabeth Winter Frost and Emma Cara Frost?" Jack suggested.

That makes a perfect combination. Little Elizabeth Winter Frost and Emma Cara Frost! Such an amazing combination!

"Such great names." Three familiar voices said in unison.

I gasped. I jumped out of bed and stood next to Jack. It's them...Dad and Jack's parents. Everyone else is the room was confused, except Anna.

"My, my, such beautiful little ones," Jack's Dad smiled.

Out the corner of my eye, I saw how Kristoff pulled the panic string, the doctors and nurses rushed in. The three were in shock at the amount of doctors and nurses.

"Take them away, call security and make sure they never come back me and my family again!" Jack hissed.

********************************************

Hi guys! 😊 Elsa had the baby, oops babies 😏 Jelsa had triplets, Jelsa had triplets, Jelsa had triplets! 😁🎊🎉 Did you see this coming? 😏 I hope you enjoyed, there are only two or three more chapters left after this! 😱😖 I hope you enjoyed 😊

#JelsaForever

Leah'xo