Chapter 44

<<<HICCUP'S POV>>>

Me and Merida have been on so many dates now, I'm so happy with her! I'm much happier with Merida than I ever was with Astrid! She broke my heart so much, even after having that second chance. Second chance, you ask? That's a High School story.

*Flashback*

Me and my friend, Snoutlout were just hanging out by the bleachers. I told Snoutlout about the incident and the party. Me and Astrid kind of did it, yes that the it. I left out the part about not using protection - we were both drunk out of our minds so we didn't use any.

"You'd better be careful, Hic! You know what could happen, right?" Snoutlout asked worriedly.

"I know what could happen, but I genuinely love this girl, man." I replied smiling.

Snoutlout looked surprised to hear those words come out my mouth. Probably because I don't really express my feelings that much.

"Damn, Hic. That's deep, dude...well, I hope all goes well! That's if anything were to happen." Snoutlout said supportively.

He patted my back and went to the school's gym. Snoutlout is part of the basketball team, he goes before and after school to practice. He is like an older brother to me, he helped me with the bullies and has always been there for me! I smiled happily. People don't mess with me anymore, especially after I knocked out one of the popular jocks at the party. I walked around the corner and stopped dead on the spot. Astrid and a brown haired guy were kissing. I felt my heart shatter.

"A-Astrid...?" I stammered.

Astrid and the brown haired guy gasped.

"H-Hiccup! I can ex--" I cut her off.

"I don't want to hear it anymore. Just to think I was going to tell you that I love you." I said.

Both of them gasped in shock after I said I loved her, I shook my head. I pulled off the necklace she got me and threw it to her feet.

"My mistake," I growled.

I walked off and didn't look back, but I could feel both their eyes on my back as I walked away. Tears rolled down my face, love hurts...

*Flashback over*

I know what you are thinking. Why did you let her back in then? I believe in second chances is why, I don't just run back to people. I really thought she had changed...once again, my second and last mistake with her. I'm taking Merida out for a fancy meal tonight! We go on about two or three dates every week, we have to work with our schedules because of jobs and balancing out time with friends. I do believe that Merida's other brother is coming back soon - Hiro, I think?

I jumped into the shower, got dressed into my suit, brush my teeth and ruffled my hair. My hair never stays in one hairstyle, so I just leave it the way it is, messy and ruffled. I look in the mirror and look at my reflection. Okay, looking good, now time to get my perfect, amazing girlfriend and go to the restaurant for our date.

Jack and Elsa are going on a double date with Anna and Kristoff tonight. So basically everyone has a date tonight! Merida's adopted little brother is arriving tonight, so Tadashi is staying in. If I'm not mistaken, Hiro is Tadashi's biological brother. Right, time to stop dilly dallying and off to pick up my date! Oh, wait! The red roses, mustn't forget them! I quickly ran to the dining room and grabbed them off of the table.

"Now, I'm ready." I cheered.

I jumped in the car and drove across the road to pick up my date. I bet she will look as beautiful and stunning as she always does! I knocked on the door and Tadashi greeted me with a warm smile.