1. Post Traumatic Stress

Not only am I going through a lot with my ex, and graduation, but family budget as well? I just can't take it any longer...

I feel trapped, in my stress, and in my emotions. My emotions get the best and worst of me. Why should I go through this anyways?

Senior Year, the year when you can hate the freshmen, soph-whores, little of the juniors, and of course, the people in the same grade as you.

Senior Year. the year I want to kill myself.

So um, I didn't get my damn credits in time, so I'm basically living in Eternal Hell. Not only that, my mom and I keep arguing all the damn time, which throws me off. Why do we argue? I know why, I grew up for the worst.

"All you care about is dumb, teenage drama, and boys you can't get." Turns out, she was right.

I was nominated for "Most Drama-Seeking Student" in the Superlatives section of the yearbook.

I won.

That totally got me to the point, I want to murder everyone at my school for voting for me. Just because I want to look for a guy who can care for me and help me out in life, doesn't mean I'm drama-seeking.

These peasants want to talk...

Sex is the main thing to do here. If you didn't have sex, you will die. Ha! But that's not the "motto" of the school. Hell, surprisingly, we're an A school. Don't ask me, ask the potheads that says "Weed is society's key for success."

Yeah, right.

Did I mention, my ex is a pothead?

When we kissed, all I can taste was herbs...ugh...herbs. Why did I have to suffer his kisses?

But, he made me feel great about myself and he was there for me when I wanted to give up, and I respect him for that. Like all guys, he wanted to take all the girl's virginity, which hurted me the most.

I dumped him, which started a 2 month war against me and him, which leads up to here.

It was worth it. I was done tasting herbs. If I wanted to tasted herbs...I would've ate a salad, douche.

My love interest is well, a fit, lean, and sexy guy who will rescue me from harm and hell, like Damon Salvatore.

Damon Salvatore = MY LIFE!!!

I would kill Nina Dobrev just to be with Ian Somerhaulder.

That wasn't a joke.

Graduation.

In exactly, six months, I'll be headed off to the big boys' playground, yes, Calculus, and AP science that'll blow my mind even more.

Boo...

But it's worth it. High school sucks eggs.

And besides, in college, people can not give a crap about you, and you can wear PJ's to school. My ideal learning environment.

Budget...

My mom borrows money from people to pay for loans, and so on. As much as I hate my mom, she needs to stop borrowing money she can't pay back. Did I mention I feel sorry for her? Well, I do. She deals with a lot at work, now loans? That's too far.

A lot is on my plate. I can't even start off with something I would like to eat and get done with. My counselor told me to pretend that your problems are vegetables and the faster you finish them, the faster you'll go to your desserts, or the "free" part of your life.

I believe her.

Ever since she told me that, I've been doing great with my problems, except these. Especially if they involve money. How in the hell am I suppose to pay off the money she borrowed?

I can strip and get multiple tips from body-hungry creeps who only want one thing cough cough, ex boyfriend. I just wish he was here to hear my complaints. 

But he's just smoking herbs, like he always do.

Why can't my boyfriend be a supernatural creature that will, of course, save me from evil?

If only Daemon Salvatore truly existed. FML.

"Hey mom!"

"How was school honey? Terrible because you didn't find a boyfriend" Of course my mom would say that.

"No, I failed my quiz I studied so much for. But I made it up by staying after school and helping my teacher out with grading. She gave me an extra credit A and yeah, I'm satisfied. How was your day? Stressful because of the boss being way to hot for you to function?"

Did I mention we talk like this?

"Wow, you get me. I mean, he is so cute, it is not even funny. If you think I'm thirsty-"

"Mom, I don't think, I know."

"That's it! You're grounded for using that type of language inside this household." She's freaking nuts.

"Mom, I'm 17, going on 18 in a few months. I think I have a right to use this kind of language knowing I'll be out of your sight next year." I bravely said that without any hesitating. 

"Right now, you need to go to your room and do your damn homework Ms. Drama-Seeker"

No. She. Didn't.

"My homework is done, do you want me to throw it up in the air for you to catch it?"

"Not now, I'm trying to be professional."

I died when she said that.

"Okay then, mom. I'll be outside trying to be more productive."

"Okay sweetie, make sure you come back before any guys steal your virginity hint, hint"

"Mom, I am so done with John. Not to worry about me but, I'm a big kid now."

"Funny, now go be more productive or I'll make you."

"Ew?"

Yeah, I am so dirty. I thought she meant sexual activity, but then I realized, she's my mom, she'll whoop my ass. 

I ran outside just in time for my mom not to kill me. Guess who showed up just in time? Juliann and Sylvester. My two bestest friends I would not ditch.

"BESTFRIENDS!" Yes, I am that typical white girl.

"Never in your life yell bestfriends like that ever again. I was going to turn around and ditch you." Did I mention Sylvester is gay? We call him Sylver because Silver is fierce next to gold.

"Hey my love!" Juliann said.

"Got into an argument with your mom again? If so, how long was it?" Sylver dramatically stated.

"Yes, and no. We sarcastically had a conversation like always, and that's it. Weird isn't it?"

"My love, that is extremely weird. I didn't expect for her to act normal today. How was Rezenberg?"

"Is there any gay guys at all? I am so lonely at Richard High"

Did I mention, Julie and Sylver goes to Richard High School?

"Yes, there are, but I don't think they're your ideal guys to be with."

"Crap!"

Everyday, we walk to the local park and discuss a whole bunch of things we go through and some solutions to them. They end up not working out, but at the end of the day, they walk me home and head home. My true friends have been right by my side ever since sixth grade. They understand me and all my drama. 

And I couldn't ask for anything else.