9. Eighteen

Two weeks past since I went to Los Angelas. Today is the day I dreamt to be since the day I asked for an abnormal life, my eighteenth birthday.

I woke up from a dream I had when Jordan kissed me on the lips in the city of Los Angelas. The view was beautiful and it was night time. We kissed for aproximately five seconds before I woke up. Somehow, I thought it was Jordan himself who gave me this dream. I looked out the window to find him with a sign that says "Happy Birthday". How sweet is he? Wait. that's bad isn't it?

My saturday morning has been made.

My mom says out loud "Happy Birthday Princess! There's someonw here to see you."

"Jordan HEAP."

I dashed to the front door just so I can give him a big hug and tell him thank you while I held the bottle of oil he needed just in case he rusted.

I opened the door and gave him a big hug. "Thank you so much."

"You're welcome." He said.

We both walked inside my house and both sat down. He stared at me the whole time. It was awkwardly cute knowing he's an android and he barely knows what he's doing. His beared was nicely trimmed, and he had a haircut. Was this just for me?

"So, Jordan. How are you?"

Damn it! I hate the expression 'How are you', but I said it anyways. 

"I'm doing fine. Being at your house makes me do just fine." Surprisingly, he didn't rust.

"But we have to talk." He also said.

"What is it?"

"Richard High is planning something, something really bad. They're making Andrew HEAP, their android, stronger, powerful, and hotter. As much as I want to celebrate your birthday with you, I have to protect you. I need you to stay inside today. Do not answer the phone for anybody, not even your best friends. Understood?"

"Understood."

I was sad, I can't even celebrate my birthday with my friends today, or Jordan. Matter of fact, I know the other Android's name, Andrew. 

"Can we celebrate it inside?" Surprisingly, after what he said, he stated those sweet words to me.

"Well, sure darling. Anything for the both of us."

"Breakfast is ready. I cooked your birthday favorite, Birthday Pancakes. Jordan, you are welcomed to join us if you want."

"I don't know, should I join?"

"Yes you idiot, come celebrate with me. I'm officially eighteen, so come celebrate with me."

He gave in, for me.

We both ate Birthday Pancakes together which was really good because it was rainbow pancakes with sprinkles and a little coating of blue icing. It was definitely my favorite Birthday meal.

"Wow Ms. Garcia, these pancakes are amazing. What's your secret?"

"Jacey's bullshit mixed with love."

I threw up a little in my mouth after she said that. It wasn't disgusting, but really mom?

He started laughing and I just couldn't help but blush. He laughs so cute.

A few minutes later, we head upstairs to my room.

"So, this is your room right?" He curiously said.

"Well, duh."

"I have something to show you." Please let it be his penis, sorry not sorry.

He took off his shirt and what do I see, rust spots, and rock hard abs.