7. Forbidden Truth

I am being carried by a hottie who happens to be an android. What I really mean is that this is too good to be wrong. I know that the expression is "too good to be true", but in my case, my dream is real. Somehow, the kind of dreams I keep having are making sense. The person who "kidnapped" me, he was trying to protect me.  Outside of my head, when he was fighting those guys, he was also trying to protect me,but why me?

As we reach the portable science lab, he safely plot me to my feet while I walk in. He follows me in. 

As I walk in, what's the first thing I see? Mr. Cordova, and the engineer teacher, Mr. Nicoleson. So they have been hiding some things from me this entire time. but why? 

"You lied Mr. Cordova", I calmly say.

He replied, "It was because I thought you wouldn't be able to handle the truth about him, or our experiment with him." 

Nicoleson hysterically laughed and said "So you're the girl who hates her life? What a shame. Anyways, Welcome to the experiment. The experiment is called, Human Android Experimental Project, or HEAP for short. The point of this project is to see if a human android can blend in with society and perform human tasks. He walks okay, but with a little tweaking, he will be able to walk and run like a real human being."

I silently blurted, "Okay, so one, he failed at walking and moving like a human being. No human being moves mechanically unless their either weird, or in the damn army." 

he then continued saying "Noticed how I said, 'with a little tweaking'. Are you always this bad at hearing?"

He's right.

I walked around the lab while looking at the mechanical parts of the android. It surprised me that this android can be made with those weird mechanical parts. Suddenly, a mechanical hand moves towards me very slowly, that it's creeping me out. I slowly walk away from it while Mr Cordova shouts "Stay away from it.. It has a bug in it."

Whoa. A bug. Is this what I have to learn now? I can't afford to keep all of this in my head. If I suck at learning math, this is going to be hard to learn.

Mr Cordova grabs my attention and says, "It's okay. We have to tell you more about our experiment. Walk towards me right quick?"

I did as he said.

"Jordan. Did you catch that?"

Jordan? Is that his name?

"I caught every foot step of her. what do I do now"

"Walk like her."

He walks awkward and feminine, just like me. What a shocker. If he can walk just like me, what else can he do?

Suddenly, he walks funny. He switches from walking like me, into the mechanical walk rapidly. It's like he's shape shifting into something.

"Why is he moving like that?" I questioned.

"A bug in his system. This is why we say, he needs a bit more tweaking. Once he's fixed, he will be able to record any human movement and begin to move just like that." Mr. Nicoleson knows what he talks about. NERD! But again, he is the engineer teacher.

"Why did you call him Jordan? He's cuter and way better than the name Jordan. He's more like a David, or Chris, or Mike." Curiosity killed my cat, my imaginary cat.

The both blurted "Jordan is a cool name!"

"Okay fine. What's his last name?

"HEAP, Jordan HEAP" they both said again.

They are really good at syncronizing their words.

A second passed and I talked to Jordan, 'HEAP'. "Jordan, why were you rude to me towards that day in lunch?"