4. Negativity Kicks In

Rezenburg, I hate you.

You've made my life living hell for the past three almost four years. I was never happy since the beginning. I hate everyone. I hate my school. I hate my life.

I never found any real friends except for Julie and Sylver. Either than that, no.

Endless ear congestions makes me want to puke.

People tell me "Live a normal life for a change, you won't regret it". They lied. I regret everything. 

If I can, I would live a life being a supernatural creature.  But on TV, it doesn't look fun.  My life's a never-ending Hunger Game of emotions, and friends.  People always let me down, call me names, and move away from me. I can't stand it.

The cutest guy I've ever seen, was the rudest, just like my ex boyfriend, Max. 

Speaking of the new kid, what's been going on with him? He's been acting weird towards me, but when it comes to everyone else, it's fine...well, I think it is. 

He's just quiet. Plain quiet. And that bothers me. He marches when he walks, I guess. People tells me constantly not to go near him at all. He's just so tempting for me to curse him out in several different languages. 

What the hell is this kid's name in the first place eh? It's getting annoying that I can't call him names without his name. 

Negativity, my worst best friend of them all.

I've never been this miserable in my entire life. I want to be happy, but I never seem to try to make myself happy.

Not even One Direction can fix this shit.

So I have to turn to my only option, Owl City.

Finally, I'm home. I have to talk to Lord STFU about my trials and tribulations.

"Mom, can we talk?"

"Sure honey, what is it?"

Even though my mom can be a bitch, she is the nicest human being you can ever meet.

"I feel terrible. This doesn't dealing with my vag. It's dealing with my life in general. All I ever done with my life is let things slide, and I'm tired of that. I want to be stronger, happier, and safer. Now it seems that all I do is watch supernatural shows and dream about weird things."

I told her the dream I recently had, the one when I got shot.

"Oh dear." She was flabbergasted.

"Oh dear what?"

"Nothing, What I meant was, Oh dear, are you healing from that dream?"

That bitch! She's hiding something from me. I know she is. Why would she be flabbergasted about me dream in a concerning way? She must know something about it, or she must've had the same dream. So, i respond very fake by saying, "Okay", then I sit down.

It's time to ask my mom some questions.

What. The. Hell. All the questions I asked her, was all negative responds, or lies. I asked her, Why were you shocked? When did you hear about the bombing? and many more dealing with my dream and the bombing.

I gave up.

I went to my room.

I took off ever single clothing, throwing them across my room. I was pissed.  This has been the worst days for me, ever. 

 My body was naked, every inch of my body was naked. WHO GIVES A DAMN ABOUT MY CLOTHES??? I HATE MY LIFE!

I went to the bathroom while silently crying so my mom won't hear my complaints anymore. I look at myself in the mirror while saying "Almost eighteen years of waste." 

I search the bathroom for a razor blade. there was luck.

This will be the end of my life. 

The bathtub water runs while I cry my final tears. As it fills up, I go for a cut, but a knock on the door ringed me back to reality.

"Dumbass, what are you doing?"

I wipe the tears from my eyes, put the razor blade back in the cabinet, open the doow, naked and all and say, "What do you think I'm doing?"

"Your attitude is making me worried.  We have to talk more."

I get dressed in a robe, head to my room with my mom, and talk about my feelings.

Hell, I'm surprised she would go through my mind like this just to help me. She got my respect.

We're both crying our eyes out about the fact I was going to end my life. My life had been hell for the past eighteen years for both of us. She has to deal with me, and financial things she can't solve. It was terrible knowing that she's been going through the same. She wanted to kill herself as well. 

But, she has me, which makes her day better. 

I have her.

And that's a good thing. Even though I don't show it, she's all I have, and I wouldn't change her for anyone else.

The next day, my mom cooks me breakfast while I get ready for school. Something weird is happening...

The new kid is basically, standing in the middle of the road while a car speeds towards him.

Surprisingly, he rapidly moved out of the way. What's so weird about it was that there was two guys fighting him, but lost. He had no scratches or anything, but just massive reflexes.

Something is weird about him...

Something is weird ab-

"Hurry up! Breakfast is ready."

-about him!

 ____________________________________________________________________________

[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

Somehow...this should be a page and 1/2 or 1/4. Weird wattpad.

dot

dot

dot.

read the message board for a contest to be in this book as a character. Good luck :)