6. The Intervention

I KNEW IT!!! My dream is about to come true, it's not to bust that cyborg of a bitch, but to have an abnormal life. For once, I can actual be part of something spectacular. He seems to cute to be an android, but you know what they say, the iceberg thing, ninety percent of who or what you are is covered up in the water, while ten percent is visible. 

That ten percent of him was skin, real human skin.

"Alright students, the bell's about to ring so put the chairs up immediately."

Mr. Cordova is a lying, stinky, sexy bitch. I will confront him. Everyone stands by the door and wait to go out while I privately take Mr. Cordova and take him to a corner. I calmly say to him these exact words, "he's an android."

"Girl, something is up with your head. Androids only exist in terminator and The Dragon Ball Series. The bell's ringing, so go to class."

"Smelling like oil, moving mechanically, massive reflexes, ADHD behavior, he's an android."

"Go, to, class"

"Or what, you're going to kill me?"

"No, but the security guard will. How do you like a two hundred and fifty found man carrying you out? Not so good right?"

Post Traumatic stress is kicking in. My bestfriend, negativity shows up as well, and my overwhelming emotions get in the way. Yes, I'm depressed. As I walk out of his class, the terrifying thoughts of my dreams scare me to tears. I try to hold them back while heading to class, but I can't because they're just too terrifying. I turn to one person, the counselor, to fix this.

"Are you okay?" she calmly says

"No. Everything is piling up and I can't take it. I feel as if I'm going to die in my emotions. I can't take this stress, these thoughts, these dreams, I can't take it anymore."

"Do you have any suicidal thoughts?"

"No." I lied. I don't want to be sent to a mental hospital. the food is terrible in this county.

"Have you been sleeping good?"

"No."

"Then fall asleep. I have a room for you to sleep in. I won't kill you or anything. You will just relax and sleep. You seem restless and scared of the universe."

I am. I can't even trust my counselor, but all I need is one thing, sleep.

Good night.

Five hours past and I am feeling more scared as ever. She lied to me. Every time I sleep, I think of the same dream, but different sequence. I'm trapped in this room. Tears fall down while I bang on the door to be free, but there's no luck after one minute. I scream and shout and bang even harder so I can get out, but after thirty minutes, nobody answered. Finally, someone came and opened the door.It was a student.

"What in the hell is your problem?"

"Nothing, thanks for opening the door."

I ran for my life while heading outside. The student then says "You're welcome."

Somehow, everything went blurry. I didn't know what I was doing, or where I was at, but I know one thing, I need some fresh air. Searching for a way out was no fun at all. I tripped and fell a million times and almost didn't manage to get up. Nobody was there to help me, which was the worst part. My chest was feeling tight, like I almost had a heart attack, and then the same spot I got shot at in my dream, started throbbing. Everything was terrible. I couldn't stand it. 

I found the exit.

I grasp for air while I find my phone in my pocket, which I found. Everything went back to normal. my chest felt loose and free.  My lungs took all of the air outside. I felt great. The time says 2:40 pm. I had so many questions like why did she leave me there for so long and didn't bother to check on me? Why is the new kid standing outside the building looking at the thunderous sky? Why am I feeling like this? WHY?

The first thing I do is call my mom because I'm tired of being here in Rezenburg. I need air and so much more.

"Hello?"

"MOM! I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE! THIS SCHOOL IS CRAZY! THE PEOPLE HERE ARE CRAZY! I ALMOST DIED IN THAT BUILDING BY THE DAMN COUNSELOR WHO LOCKED ME OUT! I CAN'T STAND EVERYTHING AT THIS MOMENT! I'D RATHER GRADUATE AT RICHARD HIGH THAN BE HERE!!! ALL MY FRIENDS ARE DOING GREAT OVER THERE AND WHAT DO I GET?! HELL!!! I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!"

"Honey, I'm sorry that you're feeling this way, but you can't leave. No other school accepts people now. It's almost the third nine weeks. chillax. Look, if you want, I can pick you up from school."

"I'm fine, I'll walk home by myself."

"Hurry up then. It's going to rain soon."

Next thing on my list, confront the new kid.

I storm to him and yell "Hey dude! you think its funny to walk on me like that and not help me out when my food fell on me? It's not! I fucking hate you so much I wish I can kill you. You smell like oil when you're done 'peeing'. You move mechanically, you're an amazing stalker by the way, and lastly, you have massive reflexes that loses my appetite. I hate your guts. I hate you more than my ex. Piss of you oil queen."

I try to slap him, but of course, I "miss" and fall on the floor. He has really fast reflexes.

I hurt myself really bad. My wrist is probably feeling like a runover cat. That sweet pain made me want to get struck by lightning.

This is it. My final day on earth. As I try to reminisce my last thoughts about my life, I close my eyes and wait for lightning to strike me.

5

4

3

2

1

My death has arrived...

Or did it. I open my eyes to find myself in his arms while he runs extremely fast. He jumps over the fence without climbing it. He runs to the portables. The wind was strong while he ran, you can almost cut it with a knife. I look at his face and I see that he's looking straight forward with his pupils being red.  The android saved my life.

I was saved by a real android. I guess people aren't assholes after all.

_____________________________________________________________________________

[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

So, Androids are in fact real...in this story.

And now, the romantic side of the story begins.

Rate

Comment

Fan

New chapters coming soon (or tommorow if this goes up to 80 reads)