3. School Is the Worst Part

School.

The hellhole of my life.

I'm well known in school. I have a lot of true and honest friends, but somehow, they start to disappear. I really don't know why? Is it because I worry too much, or I don't worry at all?

As I walk in Rezenburg, I see the principal talking to my ex. Yes! He's in trouble again for the fifteenth time. I hope he gets suspended, matter of fact, expelled.

As you can tell, he commonly gets in trouble. If it isn't scandalous activity with other girls, it's the weed he carries.

I walk up to him as a bigger person I am, and ask him what happened. He says "Nothing to be worried about. I'm perfectly fine. You need to go to class young lady."

God I hate him.

I walk away like a flawless diva I am. I can tell at a distance, he's looking directly at me, or maybe my ass. He's high. Well played Max, well played.

I really don't know why is everyone acting so weird towards me. Everywhere i go, my friends ditch me out of no where, things get more awkward. My mom and I barely argue like we usually do. Everything and everyone is creeping me out. I bet my best friends are hiding something behind my back.

But about what?

The worst part is, my mom said there was a "fire" at Rezenburg, but there was none.

Creepy...

Never mind. There was a fire behind the school.

Fire. Behind the school. One person escaped with no bruises or cuts.

Am I on Punk'd?

Lunch. My freedom. My escape. My life.

I fell asleep in first period. Social Studies is so boring. The worst parts, yes, parts, were the teacher who kept yelling at us for talking and for stupid stuff. But sometimes, she's so nice, we can actually talk to her. Her name is, Ms. Lowes. I like her, but if she ever yells again or make me pissed, I am snapping on her.

Oh, the other thing. Nobody started a conversation with me. Everyone said hi, then left me hanging alone, in the front of the classroom. They all talked around me, and most was talking about me. Why would my name, Jacey Garcia, be important to this human race?

Right now, I hear countless yells of "Hi Jacey" in the courtyard. I was scared myself because of their lack of communication.

I find my two besties Sylver and Julie, and I rush towards them while holding and freezing my arms towards them. I gave them both powerful hugs as I tell them about my issues.

"Everyone is freaking annoying me with their lack of communication. Why would anyone ignore someone like me? I am a lovely and generous person to be ignored. I am so furious, I don't know what to do."

"Bring a knife."

Sylver, you are a genius.

One thing I love the most is Julie's doubts on not bringing weapons to school unless you want to be locked up and get gangbanged by the powerful five star lesbians. God I love her.

I kind of space out on them, when I see this beautiful hunk of junk next to the engineering classroom outside. He's just standing there talking to the assistant principal, being hot. He has short, curly, black hair with a plaid shirt on. He had on these almost skinny jeans, and black chucks. Plus, he has a beard he oddly grew. He was my height, and of course. He's perfect.

"Who's him?"

"That's the new-ish student. his name is unknown, and no, that's not his name. We don't know his name at all." Julie described him in a weird state, but who cares.

"Can I-"

"What the hell do you think you're doing young lady? He's to quiet for you. Damn, are you trying to ruin your chances at graduating?"

"No, but Sylver, he's so cute, I don't know what to do."

They both shrieked "Stay away from him!"

Great. Now I can't even talk to guys without my friends getting in the way of it.

But they're right. I can't let a guy get in the way of Senior Year. I'm at a midst of graduating and being someone. I'm an independent black women who don't need no man, except I'm not black, and I'm depending on my friends' opinions instead of mine because my opinions are scary.

"I'll be right back. I'm going to get some food from the line."

I dash to the line before it gets long. It was a success. I grab my food and head over to Julie and Sylver. As I walk I keep thinking about what happened in my dream, and the actual fire, and the guy who grabbed me from behind, and the guy who survived the fire. My thoughts go away when I imagine me getting shot at the same spot some douchebag bumped me at just now.

It was completely scary.

Everyone gasp at the fact all of my food is on my clothes, or is it about the guy bumping into me.

I am furious!

As I look at him, I identify the same guy who I seen next to the engineering classroom. What a great way to get into my bad list.

I tell his scrawny little ass off.

"What the hell dude! I was walking to my friends and you didn't had any spare time to notice my appearance? Who the hell are you then? Now, I have to call my damn mom and tell her to give me some good freaking clothes to wear for the rest of my existence today in school. Do you not-"

He walks away. I am so freaking pissed at him, I want to punch him in he jaw and knock him out.

I clutch my fist and stomp towards his ass while everyone begged not to walk his way. Why would you beg me to not go towards him? He's the reason my clothes are dirty. He got away because Mr. Ingraham stopped me.

I calmed down from the hell I was going to unleash on him.

I was forced to the office just to talk to my stupid counselor about the incident. She tells me to calm down, my mom's on my way to pick me up, and all of that jazz.

As I wait on her to pick me up, I talk to the counselor and tell her that my paranoia.

but somehow, my paranoia made me think about some things.

My friends leaving me, not communicating with me, being fake assholes, adds up to the new kid, the dude that survived the fire, and the guy in my dreams.

Let's just say, I have a lot of questions to answer, and I think my first key answer is to switch schools.

I'm tired of Rezenburg.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Author's Note]

WOW!!! So um, she quits.

MAJOR COP-OUT!!!

Anyways, fave. follow. and all that other crap.

Bye <3