11. Attract

[I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG ANTICIPATING WAIT! BUT I'M BACK AND i HAVE TONS AND TONS OF IDEAS TO END THIS BOOK OFF RIGHT! <3 REMEMBER THAT CHAPTER 11-15 IS CALLED "GRADUATION"! KEEP THAT IN MIND AS YOU READ ALONG. <3 MAKE SURE YOU VOTE, COMMENT, AND EVEN FAN ME :3 OKAY. HERE WE GO.]

---Jordan's POV Again---

The first thing I do when we left is, stand while holding her because of the idea of not knowing what and where to go. Rezenburg isn't safe for her, well, not anymore. 

But I have an idea.

Let's go to Los Angelas, her dream town. She will be super safe knowing that nobody would be there, not even the demonic team, Richard High.

There was no airplanes flying by at this time, but with a little patience and strength, I will take her to where she has to go. But when does a damn airplane fly by?

Okay, I'm impatient now. Jacey's getting lightly heavy and I can't stand the agonizing pain of carrying her anymore, so I put her down on the soft grass..

A minute later, a plane finally starts flying by. Thank my creators. I really don't believe in "God" knowing he didn't create me, but my creators did, isn't that weird?

I picked up Jacey while she was snoring. I still can't believe she's still passed out from the shocking news I told her. I didn't want her mother dead, I guess I was distracted by Richard's Experiment, Andrew, and didn't realize that I left Jacey and her mom inside. I'm such a bad person. I should've saved them first before I fought him off. Guilt, a human emotion.

Of course, I rust. 

I grab her fromthe soft grass, and we launched off to the airplane's turbulence. 

And away we go, to Los Angelas.

We're here, and Jacey still hasn't woken up. She's such a heavy sleeper. Hm...

Something hit me, If I can control her dreams like I tried to do when I was trying to save her from that dream Richard created, then I can control her to skydive with me to L.A.

Here goes nothing.

I synced into her dream perfectly. She was dreaming of her mom's funeral, but with my powers, I can control her to skydive. 

I made her mom's grave drop into a infinite hole. After that, she kind of did the next move, She jumped in the infinite hole to save her mom.

In the real world, she screamed "Mom! No! I'm going to save you even if that means I die with you".

I got her to skydive.

She was in sync with her dream, and the real world. Debris was also falling surprisingly from my jump off the airplane.

She dodged them all as if there was rocks in the way of her dive to save her mother.

As we got closer to landing to Los Angelas, I set up this huge fan that was blowing at the bottom of the hole that I created in her dream that will make her speed of falling, slow. In reality, I grabbed her like a baby as we land safely to Los Angelas. Yes, we landed slowly, just like her dream.

We landed on a skyscraper in Downtown Los Angelas.

That was a close one.

I put Jacey down safely on the roof wlile I sat down. Now it's time to play the waiting game.

My Goddess has woken up from her beauty nap. She freaked out when she saw she was on a high skyscraper in Downtown Los Angelas.

"What the hell Jordan! I'm freaking scared of heights."