2. The Hell In My Life

"Mom, I'm home!"

"Good to know...did you meet any -"

"MOM! NO I HAVEN'T SO STOP ASKING ME YOU SHOWER OF CU-"

I caught myself. I was going to call my mom a shower of cunts.

I meed to wash my mouth.

I head upstairs and what is the first thing I see? The Vampire Diaries. IAN SOMERHAULDER IS ON MY TV SCREEN! Stefan can choke on it.  I really don't understand how can Elena deal with the Salvatore Brothers.

An hour pass and this show called "Beauty and the Beast" is on. It's a rip-off of the movie, and this old ass show back in the 80's. Should I watch it, or not? 

Let's watch it.

My mistake.

This show is amazingly well written. It gave me suspense, and it matches well with The Vampire Diaries. I must watch it from the beginning, by the way, "sucked" says the crazy, obsessive bloggers on Tumblr.

Before I even go on Netflix and search the show, my phone rings. Guess who's calling? Sylver and Julie.

Gosh, I want to murder them.

"We have to talk. Someone broke in the school, again and attempted to bomb the school." Sylver, really? Is that even true?

"Sylver, really? Is that true?" Did i mention I say what I think?

"You damn right it's true. I flipped the channel from watching Beauty and the Beast, my favorite show, when all I hear is 'failed bombing attack at Rezenburg. Long story short, school's cancelled. They're still investigating." He was right.

All three of us cheered because of missing school. It was for the wrong reason to cheer, but You Only Live Once. YOLO."

Where the hell did that come from?

"My love,  are you okay?" Julie politely said.

"I'm fine. I just have to tell my mom the-"

All of a sudden, I hear a loud roar from Lord STFU a.k. Mom, saying, "Jacey, no school! Say your damn prayers for our community, unless you're athiest!"

Unless I'm athiest.

Shut The Fuck Up.

"Damn girl, I heard your mom from a distance. Anyways, I gotta go gawk at guys on Tumblr. Bye losers." He hung up.

Gosh, I hate him.

"Julie, we have to do something tomorrow. What do you think about Watching this show called 'Beauty and the Beast' at my house after a quick walk to Pinkberry?"

"That sounds nice.  Got to go, I'm so tired, I can fall asleep with you on the phone. Love you."

"Love you too."

We hung up.

Now, time to watch this show.

GOD DAMNIT!!! WHY IS MY PHONE RINGING AT 10:21 AT NIGHT???

It's my ex.

"Go away." 

"Baby, I love you. I miss you. Please be mine?"

Hung up.

He's high. How do I know? He hates me when he's sober. Everytime we bump into each other, he pretends to spit at me, which is gross and a sign of abuse, to me.Now with all of the interruptions going on, I'll put that show on my queue. 

Midnight.

I am so tired from watching MTV shows like Pranked, and Jersey Shore. I need to rest my eyes.

*INSIDE JACEY'S DREAM*

Jacey is at Rezenburg Educational Center, the day of the bombing attempt. She wonders what is going on while the school is on fire. The bombing really happened in her dream. The SWAT team and fire department hurdles the school. The SWAT team tries to find the bomber who destroyed the school inside the school while the fire department tries to water away the fire. Jacey panics while someone grabs her and protects her. She thinks it's a kidnapping, so she screams louder. The SWAT team chases after them and tries to shoot the saver. The bullet enters Jacey. She wakes up.

*OUTSIDE JACEY'S DREAM*

"PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!"

Oh, My, God! That dream was intense.  I keep having these dreams until the death of me. I keep being kidnapped by a rapist who wants my innocent body...

..or is he trying to protect me.

It was dangerous being next to a flammable building.

It is exactly 10:30 am and I'm thinking to myself, "Do I wake up this early?"

I usually wake up at around 12:00 pm and eat some lunch because lunch is my favorite meal of the day.

I rush to the bathroom to go pee while I keep thinking about my dream I had last night. I keep asking myself, Why did he snatch me? Why wasn't I dead? Why was I next to the flaming school? Why?

If I lucid dream, maybe I can figure out these questions. But that'll take days and days to properly lucid dream.

Worth it.

I keep thinking and asking myself unanswered questions, until I hear this loud thud from the door.

It was Lord STFU, I mean, mom. And when she has to go, she has to go. One question is, why in the hell is she even upstairs? Looking through my stuff again?

"Open the damn door, I need to go use the bathroom!"

"Okay, I'm coming out right now.

I flush the toilet, wash my hands, and prepare for my mom to tackle me to the toilet.

I open the door, and of course, she tackles me. I expected that.

I darted to the kitchen downstairs just to have me some corn dogs in the fridge. 

As I open the fridge, I imagine the fridge, on fire. So I slam the door swiftly.

"Damn, don't break my refridgerator. Now, the bombers was shot and killed, and there's school Monday. But it's this one kid who was in the fire, which weirdly escaped with no bruises or burns. Be careful about that kid, understand?"

"Yes mom."

Hmmm...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Author's Note]

HEY GUYS!!! SO How about my fans??? which are 6 FREAKING FANS!!! lol Please, follow me, favorite, etc. I will make better chapters for Allen In Wonderland (on hold for now), and THIS STORY, #Unknown.

So um...

bye.