10. Birthday Gift

---Jordan's POV---

What have I done?

I left Jacey by herself with Andrew...what do I do now? If I go, the police will chase me, if I stay, she will get killed. What do I do?

I got it!

I must be a human being. I have to blend in with society in order to get to her house. I basically wear a hat to cover my face with darkness and...wait a minute... what am I saying? I'll jump to her house.

But that idea of blending in, seems pretty cool. Maybe after I'm done scaring off Andrew, I can take Jacey out to Los Angelas again and have a date. hmm... That's weird, I'm acting lusty for her. Shouldn't I be rusting by now?

"I'm acting lusty towards Jacey, is that a sign of emotion?"

"Are you rusting?" Cordova said.

"No. I think I just found a loophole to this whole rust thing."

I'm happy. Damn! I'm feeling again which means, I'm rusting am I?

While my body was slowly whithering from me being happy, I examined the room for any oil, but there was none in sight.

But then after seconds of examining, I found it.

I sucked on the bottle as if I was a baby, letting every ounce of oil out of the bottle and into my mouth.

Damn, if being an android lime me means being a normal human is hard, then I don't want to be like this.

I hate my "life".

"I must go save Jacey." I said.

"Wait! We have to fix you up a bit. He's stronger, faster, and better than you. You almost lost to him. We need have you download something, something that will help you in your life." Nicoleson said.

"What is it?"

"The software you're going to download is called 'Vampire Strength 2.0'. It will boost up your strength by thirty percent and give you better reflexes, and it will give you a sense to kill enemies faster, just like a vampire would to people. Stupid name, but it will help you out a lot. You have to trust us when we say, Andrew is ten times better than you."

"I want that software."

Vampire Strength 2.0 will make me a killing machine knowing vampires are blood-thirsty killers. Let's hope I don't end up sucking blood from anyone.

"Will I be sucking blood from anyone?"

"No. It won't turn you into a vampire, it will make youhave the abilities of a vampire."

Whew. That was a close one. I want to be a real boy, no pun intended, but I don't want to be an immortal android.

I sat down on the experimental chair. I was going to be something extraordinary.

Powering off.

Powering on.

"How long did it take?"

"Two miniutes. Now let's test it out. I have to call Jacey." Nicoleson said.

"Now, let's  test out your vampire strength" Cordova said.

I headed outside with him while Nicoleson called Jacey. What is he going to say to him?

---Nicoleson's POV---

All I can think about is howdumb is Jacey acting right now. Is she going to believe that one of her friends is coming over to 'play'?

I'm calling her.