12. Repel

[IF YOU LIKE THIS BOOK OR ME, VOTE AND ADD TO READING LIST. :3]

How can this happen to me?

The love of my life, gone...

How am I suppose to handle myself now knowing Richard High is on my case? I know something, why don't I just change the color of my hair and my name and move to San Francisco, and live a happily ever after ending?

Unfortunately, that's impossible knowing that they have androids, especially with the fact that my ex, Max, is a psychopathic shape-shifting android.

 Confused and paranoid, I pace back and forward reaching in my pockets to find my phone that I remembered was left behind. Crying was my last extent to be honest because I know I'd waste a handful of time. It's no use.

I walk with an uneven posture with my hands crossed trying to wrap my head around what's happening to me. As I reminisce on my decision to believe in science fiction, tears slowly drift from my puffy, sensitive eyes. Los Angelas is a busy city, so as I was crying, people was staring at me and kept moving along.

Is this a Los Angelas thing? 

I don't even know where I am, thanks to my overwhelming traumatic experience. I literally researched L.A. and I know everything about it, so why am I so lost?

That's not the question, why am I lost in general with life's notorious richest? Why am I an outlier in this graph?  Why did I even get involved?

My friends were right, I should've stayed away from him.

BUT THAT'S NOT THE CASE!

San Fran is a long way back, how am I suppose to get there in time? Walking is impossible, same for running, jogging, or using any transportation like a skateboard or bicycle. 

As I walk past the love of my life, Coco Chanel, someone or something walked past me and slightly bumped me. Suddenly, these feelings kick in like oxycon and I felt a sudden rush of protection. This feeling stopped me and made people bump into me and others.

"Watch out, you little abortion," says some old random dude.

Some people had beverages in their hands which spilled because of my sudden pause. Many people came after me with such cruel words, which struck an artery inside.  I ran away.

As I ran, I've seen an opening that seemed promising, so I ran in. Worst case scenario, it was a back alley. Unexpectedly, this guy starts walking to me with starving eyes and veiny arms and legs and then I knew, I'm dead, or getting raped.

"Where are you going, pretty lady?"

"I-I-i-iii-"

"Can't wait to do me, you're saying?"

"No, that's not what I meant, stop! PLEASE!"