8. New Life

I am Jacey Garcia, and this is my new life. I kept saying that while I was running away from it. I really don't know if I can handle this new life any longer. All I'm good for is running away and hiding. But that's not me. I'm stronger than that, I'm braver than that, I'm sassier than that. They said I have to keep my sanity real low, and that's what I'm going to do for now on. 

I stopped running.

I went back with my eyebrows pointing at hell while my rage was building up. It took me a minute to walk in the grassy field of dead dandelions and wheats, but it was worth it. 

I went inside and the first thing that I said was "How dare you tell me to run away? How dare you kill him after you're done with him? How dare you? I'm stronger than that to realize, I'm not running away. I'm staying with him and helping him no matter what you guys think."

"I'm feeling again." Jordan said.

"Nobody wants you here. You cause him to feel. don't you understand that you're pointless? No go make yourself useful and run away." Nicoleson said.

"Nicoleson! We need her than never. she's a big part of this experiment. when it comes down to emotions, no not really, but other things, yeah." Cordova stood up to me, which was a turn on.

"No. I'm not moving. I'm staying no matter if you tranq me or not."

They gave up. 

I stood up to the assholes who was going to destroy him. He can be used for many things in this universe like saving people, especially me. I've felt more protected with him in this world than I do protecting myself. What i'm trying to say is, I think I'm falling in love with him. As weird as that sounded, it was true. He's a true savior and that really turns me on. Android or no android, he was made with a human purpose.

"I want him to be alive not because of me, but for other people in danger. He has a human purpose in life, and that human purpose is to actually save the human race. If you think about it, he was the one that protected me from Richard High tons of times. He is perfect for this world, but you guys don't understand that." That was me, proudly sticking up to  Jordan HEAP.

"Somehow, I feel, loved. Is that bad or good?" He said.

"It's good. You can feel. Any Human android would be happy to feel just like you. So what if you rust when you feel, I will be there for you to fix that.: Now they know how I feel towards him, the human android I can't stop thinking about.

"Damn." Nicoleson and Cordova both said.

"Since you're willing to help him, here's what you have to do. Oil is what he need to drink. Once he rust, feed him some oil. It fixes the rust in thirty minutes or so." Cordova said.

I was concerned so I said, "So, he's already fed right?"

"Yeah."

"Good. I want to walk and be with him right now He seems prisoned in this hellhole you cann science lab."

"Are you dumb or stupid? Richard High? Exposing our experiment to the world? Do you not understand that?" Nicoleson said.

"This is California, the city of who gives a crap, and celebrities, and tons and tons of people walking. Nobody out of their right mind would recognize him as a android. Besides, it'll be a quick walk."

"Fine. Be back by 5:30." 

"DEAL!"

They fix up Jordan so he can walk with me in Los Angelas. He's a fast runner so how about he will take me to Los Angelas, the city I really love, for a few.