5. Supernaturally Real

I rush downstairs from witnessing one of the most strangest moments of my life, seeing the new kid fight with massive reflexes and no cuts and bruises... I think that's what I've seen. He did get cut somewhere on his face, but no show of cuts or fatal injuries.

The first thing that pops up in my head is, Damon Salvatore. He's a vampire with massive reflexes. Is the new kid, a vampire?

Nah. Moving on.

"I'm here. What are we having for breakfast mom?"

"French Toast, bacon and sausage"

Or, diabetes.

I love to eat, but this time, HE, lost my appetite for not dying. but another thing, it was kind of a turn on. I'm in love with supernatural human beings, and he just represented a REAL supernatural creature. Even though technically, they're not real, but I really don't care. I can believe in what I want to believe in, like God.

I sat down and ate my food like it was sex, which it was. Mom always cook the good shit. I just can't stop thinking about him. He's like one of the reasons I'm failing school, the other reason is Tumblr. Something about him just turns me on in a way, and turns me off. But I have this sudden thought, is that why people are telling me to stay away to him? Is it because he's dangerous and will kill you, or worse, suicidal?

Nah, forget it. I have a bus to catch.

All aboard the bus to hell with my two little angels, Julie and Sylver. We ride the public bus to school everyday because it's faster to get to their and my school.

"Guys! I have to tell you something, something...supernatural" I shouted.

"Ian Somerhaulder had sex with you in your dreams?" I can't stand Sylver.

"Worse."

"Love, are you serious? You have to tell like, immediately."

"Okay, Julie," I said politely to her instead of my fabulous gay friend.

"Today, I've seen the dude I almost disputed with. he was outside my house fighting these guys, they wore all black like they were trying to rob the place, but out of no where, this dude came and fought all three guys with no problem at all. I swear he got cut with something, somethig sharp of course, but I really don't know how he 'healed' that fast? I can't go crazy. I know I seen him get cut. The weird thing is, why would he be at my house, at the exact time when the robbers come, and protect my house from robbery?"

"Maybe he likes you."

"Sylver, he's a heartless human being I suppose, why would you think he likes me? He's so heartless, if I feel his chest, it'll be as cold as after-being-burnt-cinder. I love you, but no. Stop before you go ahead."

"Tell it like it is love."

"Okay then. If you don't believe me, examine him. Become a stalker for today and follow him around. We'll be there to back you up since your school is easy access to get in."

Did I mention, (In Previous Chapters) my two besties sneak into my school and hang out with me since it's an educational center. People can easily come in and hang out with you or other, matter of fact, be apart of the crowd.

If it wasn't for them sneaking into my school, I would be suicidal, oh wait, I am. I hate my school.

They hop off the bus to go to Richard High, a "fancy and preppy" high school that let you get to wear anything you want, as long as you make good grades and stay out of trouble.

While they evacuate the bus, I'm left alone thinking about, him.

Not only that:

Him