CHAPTER 2

Chapter 2
Was It A Dream?
{ Sungyeon's POV }

"Hurry! Hurry! We're gonna be late!" Yerin screamed while we were leaving the university. She took her bike and started pedalling.

I took my backpack and rolled my skateboard.

"Aaaah! Hurry! Next time just use a bike too." She shouted.

"Yah! I'm a skateboard pro, yo!" I said and went after her.

It's true. I like using skateboards and it is weird for people around meㅡa girl that always ride a skateboard? Yup, that's me. I can do tricks as I always practice and I can go even faster than Yerin's bike.

There were already a lot of people in the fan sign event of BTOB when we arrived. I sighed and took my camera and CD from my bag.

"Yah, Oh Sungyeon, do you think Changsub oppa will like this?" Yerin asked beside me. She showed me a small customized stuffed toy of Changsub.

"Omo! Where did you buy this? It's cute!" I said, getting excited.

She smiled. "I designed it."

"Woah, daebak. You have a future, you know." I said, smiling.

"Hey, my future is Changsub oppa."

I chuckled. "Stop it."

We giggled together.

But honestly, I'm nervous today. I tightened my grip on my skateboard. I'm sure to myself that it was really Minhyuk who I kissed that night. Will he remember me? Will he recognize me?

But I look so different today.

The only makeup I have on my face right now is a thin amount of natural colored lipstick. My hair is just hanging down with its natural wavy style. I remember that I curled my hair prettily that night...
Plus, I'm wearing an over-sized red checkered shirt and denim shorts. Accessories? I have none except for the black bracelet with a skateboard pendant. I am so me today, so far from myself that night.

I shook my head and kept taking pictures when we came closer. I was taking pictures of each member, but of course, I take more of Lee Minhyuk.

I make sure I get a nice shot. Sometimes I admire myself for being such a good photographer. I have a fansite of BTOB and I manage all of it with Yerin alone.

My heart almost stopped beating when I saw Minhyuk looking at me through the camera lense. I mean, he was really looking at me for, like, more than five seconds! My heart pounded like crazy even moreㅡwhat if he remembers me? I'm gonna die.

"Yah, Sungyeon! Move!" I heard Yerin said behind me and I realized it was my turn.

"Oh! Skateboard girl, nice seeing you again!" Changsub said to me, smiling.

I smiled. "Cutie oppa, thank you."

Last but not the least, Lee Minhyuk. I swallowed nervously as I walk to him.
I looked in his eyes, trying to figure out if he recognizes me or not.

He was looking back at me, then I thought he was figuring my face out for a moment, but he smiledㅡlike his usual cute smile. The fan service smile, not the sexy smirk I saw at the nightclub. I still can't even believe he goes to a nightclub.

But can I even believe myself that night. What if Yerin was right? What if I was just really hallucinating because of the alcohol I drankㅡbut wait, I really don't remember drinking any alcohol back then but I remember that my breath smelled like alcohol the next morning.

"H-hello, oppa!" I said, trying to cheer my voice.

He smirked, I don't think I can take this. That was the sexy smirkㅡ"You look nervous." He said, interrupting my thoughts.