Chapter 12

Chapter 12
Something More
{ Sungyeon's POV }

I went to the airport with the staff to see Minhyuk. I feel excited while holding a banner that says,

Welcome back, Lee Minhyuk. I missed you.

"What should I do when he comes?" I asked the staff.

But even when they didn't answer, I suddenly thought of something.

"Oh! We're shooting early?" Minhyuk asked, then he stopped when he saw me. "Aaaaah!" He said, smiling.

His members teased him. "Sungyeon-shi, it was nice meeting you like this." Eunkwang said.

I bowed to them, then I waited nervously till Minhyuk walked closer to me.

I smiled and opened my arms for him. I heard his members reacted, making me smile.

My smile got even wider when he also opened his arms while walking towards me, then we embraced each other laughing.

"Why are you suddenly like this?" He asked.

"You told me you wanted me to hug you and I think this is the right moment." I said.

"I missed you. Did you miss me?" He asked.

I let go of him and showed the banner. "I guess this means yes?"

He chuckled and took it. "Woah, thanks for this."

He took my hand and we walked holding each other's hands.

"Hyung, hyung, walk with us! You're a BTOB member!" I heard Ilhoon said.

"Ya, are you jealous? Go get a girlfriend too!" Peniel said.

"No! I'm married with our Melodies." Ilhoon said, smiling to the camera.

"Ilhoon-ah, I'm dating a Melody, too." Minhyuk said and smiled at me.

My heart fluttered and I suddenly felt butterflies in my stomach having a feast inside.

But the fact that I was with all the BTOB members drive me insane.

#

The other BTOB members left. Minhyuk and I went on a separate van.

"You're tired, right, oppa?" I asked.

"Yes." He said, squeezing my hand.

After thinking a lot about it, I leaned my head on his shoulder. "We can choose which places we want to go." I said.

"Yes, where do you wanna go?" He asked.

I looked up to him and was surprised to see him looking back at me. I was frozen because our faces were so close to each other. One wrong move, our lips would meet.

I felt my cheeks heated up by thinking of kissing him. "S... Spa..." I said, stuttering and made a space between us.

I bit my lip when he kissed the top of my hand. "Okay, thank you."

We stayed in a sauna for a few hours as I let him relax. I massaged his shoulders, his head, and his hands. "You're good at this." He said, smiling.

"I massage my father sometimes, too." I said.

"You must be a good daughter then?"

I chuckled. "Maybe?"

I squealed when he grabbed me to lay down beside him. "What did you do while I was gone?" He asked.

We lay next to each other, face to face. It was suffocating because he was taking my breath away.

"I studied." I answered, staring into his beautiful dark brown eyes.

"Did you study well?" He asked.

I smiled and shook my head. "No..."

"Why?"

"I was thinking of you." I said, laughing.

He laughed and turned around. "Waaah, don't do this to me."

I just laughed. "It's true."

"I was also thinking of you." He said turning back to face me. "What were you doing? Have you eaten? Were you alright? Those questions... that I wanted to know the answers of." He said.

#

Yerin and I, as usual, were in her house while watching the episode of Date A Fangirl.

"Yaaa, are you guys dating for real?" She asked.

"Huh? Why?"

"You seem so real... it feels like I'm watching a real life drama..." She said.

I smiled. "I don't know. I wish it's real."

Q: How did you feel when she said she couldn't study well because she was thinking of you?

MH: AH... I think my heart died for a moment then it came back to life.

The staff laughed. My heart fluttered.

I wasn't expecting her to be so bold and say something like that so I was taken aback, but then... I thought I should say how I feel about her too. But also, I'm worried I'm affecting her studies.

Q: What can you say about the dating place she chose?

MH: I really really appreciate it. I was so tired from all the schedules and I haven't been to sauna for such a long time. I appreciate the fact that she wanted to be with me yet she also wants me to have a rest and relaxing time. It was great!

#

The next morning, I received another letter from the post box and it was the same message from the unknown person. I decided to ignore it and go on my plan for today.

I went to the kitchen and used some help from the ahjumma while baking a birthday cake.

Today is my father's birthday. Everyone else has gone to work except him and I still haven't heard any of them greet him.

At 1 o'clock, I called everyone, asking them to come home for lunch, telling them it's important.

Ahjumma cooked a lot of good dishes to serve on the dining table.

"What is this, Sungyeon? You know I'm busy. I can't even get a break time. Is this really so important?" My sister asked.

"Yes, please have a seat." I said.

My brother came. "Wow, what's this, my little sis? By the way, I watched the episode one of your show. I need to meet that Lee Minhyuk and tell him not to touch my little sis so much." He said and kissed my cheek.

My mother also came, then my father.

"So, Sungyeon, what is this family gathering for?" My mother asked.

I took the birthday cake I baked this morning. "It's dad's birthday!" I said, smiling.

I saw the surprise on my father's face but then he immediately covered it up.

"Oh, dad, I'm sorry to have forgotten it!" My sister said and hugged him.

Everyone greeted him. "Dad, I baked this cake for you. I know we don't always have a good relationship. I know you don't like me that much... but let's not talk about that for now. I just want to thank you for keeping me and this is the only thing I can do for you... for now. Happy birthday!" I said and lit up the candles. "Make a wish!" I said.

His jaw dropped, then he cleared his throat. "A wish?"

"C'mon, dad, don't be awkward." My brother said with a chuckle.

I smiled when he closed his eyes, then blew out the candles. "Thank you." He said to me.

I felt so happy because in my whole life, that was the first time I heard him thanking me. It wasn't much, but it meant a lot to me.

#

A/N: AAAAAW :') Now there are only three chapters left. I'll try my best. <3

Please leave feedbacks and votes. Thank you so much for reading!