CHAPTER 7

Chapter 7
Contract Signing
{ Minhyuk's POV }

I took Sungyeon's bracelet from my pocket once I was already seated in the car. I don't know why I didn't want to give it back yet. I feel like I'm giving back something that I can't see anymore.

"How did you do it?" Jintaek asked, while driving.

"Her father is a very business minded person. They've offered me to be the model of their product before but I declined."

"Eh? What do you meanㅡwait, are you sure about this? You told me you were just going to talk to him, you didn't tell me you're going to negotiate witㅡ"

"Ah hyung, it's alright. Another endorsement won't be bad." I said, cutting him off.

"Aigoo. Yah! Perhaps, do you like that girl? Have you met her before? You seem really interested in her."

I looked out the window. I don't know why I'm doing this, too. It's strange, but I do it anyway. And I feel strangely happy, knowing that she is happy as well.

#

{ Sungyeon POV }

The day of contract signing came and I rushed to the address they gave me only to find a large amount of fangirls waiting outside the building.

"Woah..." I muttered to myself.

I almost jumped when they all started screaming, then I saw a black SUV stopping in front of the building. My heart skipped a beatㅡit's the car Minhyuk used when he went to my house.

I bit my lower lip and fixed my hair nervously. I dressed up prettily today!
I know we're just going to sign a contract but I feel like I had to do itㅡto look pretty today.

I'm wearing the cappuccino colored dress that my mom bought for me. I also curled my hair well and I came here by car, not by skateboard.

My heart started hammering against my ribcage when Minhyuk came out of the car. The way he shines on me and probably to all the girls here... ah, he is really a superstar.

I was frozen in my place, just watching him approach the way while being sort of mobbed by some fangirls and being protected by BTOB's managers.

I only moved when someone pushed me, and some more girls. Basically, I got pushed around. Great!

Uh, what should I do? Should I go in first?

My heart jumped and I suddenly got excited when I met his eyes. I'm worried because his smile faded when he looked at meㅡbut then, it came back on and it was a different one, I can't tell exactly how it was different but my heart fluttered.

I bit my lip and smiled back without anyone noticing, then I turned my back and went inside the building first.

We bowed at each other inside and walked to the producer's office. It was really awkward and I was really, really nervous. I can't believe I will appear on TV with Lee Minhyuk.

"Take your seats." The producer said.

"Thank you." We both said at the same time, bringing a controlled smile on my face.

"So you are Oh Sungyeon?" The producer asked.

"Yes."

"You look really nice today." He said. Just today? Excuse me, have we met before? I wanted to ask but I preferred to be quiet and maybe he met me during the audition.

"Ah, thank you." I said shyly.

"Oh Sungyeon, Lee Minhyuk, I will give you a few minutes to read the rules and regulations of the show." He said, giving a piece of paper for each of us.