Chapter 10

Chapter 10
Wait For Me
{ Sungyeon's POV }

I'm at Yerin's house and we're watching Date A Fangirl together. Even though I was the one in the show, I couldn't help but replay the scene outside my house that I saw yesterday morning.

There was a man making a chaos outside and my father seemed so... angry. Even angrier than when I do something he doesn't like. There are also a lot of people, probably the ones working for my dad, who took the man away.

It was a scene that I've seen for the first time and somehow it couldn't get out of my head.

"Oh my gosh, it's Minhyuk's interview! Yaaaa, are you watching?" Yerin asked.

I just nodded and forced a smile. This time, I put my whole concentration on the TV.

Q: How did you feel when she sang for you?

MH: I... I was really moved. It was the first time that a girl sang for me, she also played the guitar so I think I wouldn't forget about that moment.

Q: What can you say about how she acts around you?

MH: I think she's still really shy to me, but I hope she treats me like an ordinary person soon. I mean, I want her to treat me as her date and not as her idol.

I was smiling from ear to ear and I thought I've lost myself in another world until Yerin hit my shoulder so hard.

"Ow! What the heck is wrong with you?" I asked.

"It's your interview, idiot."

Q: How does it feel now dating your idol?

SY: Aaaaah.... uh, it feels really overwhelming. I've only seen him on TV, on the internet, on the magazines, in fan sign events before but now I even go on a date with him. It's really something that stands between fantasy and reality. Even though we date for the show, I am still glad to know him and to be with him like that. I will always cherish every moment with him.

Q: What can you say about the food he prepared for you?

SY: The food? Ah, there was a saying that "The best way to a man's heart is through his stomach" right? But actually, it applies to women too. When guys cook food or buy good food for us, we really appreciate it more than they ever think. To me, it's more than just buying me accessories because he put an effort making something that he hoped I'd like, which means a lot to me. Also, he can cook very well and it was one of my ideal typesㅡa man who can cook.

#

{ Minhyuk's POV }

I couldn't help the smile that showed up on my face while watching our interview on Date A Fangirl. I'm here in front of the TV with my members and they're all teasing me about Sungyeon. Eunkwang was even biting a pillow.

"She's pretty!" Hyunsik said.

I just smiled.

"Hyung, do you like her? No, you like her, right?" Sungjae asked.

I looked at him. "You, do you like her?"

"Eh?" He asked in confusion.

"Kim Sohyun or Joy?" I asked with a smirk.

"Aish!" He said, frowning.

I chuckled, then I got a phone call from Sungyeon's father.

"I just want to confirm your photoshoot schedule tomorrow."