CHAPTER 4

Chapter 4
Part Of The Show
{ Minhyuk POV }

"They're gonna choose based on your ideal type." Jintaek hyung said.

"Ah, jinjja? So boring!" Ilhoon said.

"There's no excitement in it!" Eunkwang teased.

"Can't I choose by myself?" I asked.

"Are you sure you want to do that? There were about 300 fans in the interview." Jintaek said.

"It was filmed, right?"

Later on, I decided to watch the tapes my manager gave me. I was even eating popcorn while watching. Woah, there are a lot of pretty fans, too!

"Hyung, is that a new bracelet?" Changsub asked.

I looked at my wrist and shook my head. "A fan left it."

"Aah... have you chosen someone already?"

I looked at the skateboard bracelet again and wondered if she came for the interview.

#

{ Sungyeon POV }

"AaaaaAAAAAAHHHHH!"

A loud scream filled Yerin's room after I got a call from the producer of Date A Fangirl. They gave me an appointment to meet and sign the rules and regulations of the show.

Yerin screamed with me until I got tired and weak. I threw myself in her soft bed. I stared at her pastel pink ceiling for the meantime and I don't know why I shed tears.

"Yah! Why are you crying?" She asked.

"Why did they choose me?" I asked back.

"Girl, you're both meant to be!" She responded with a squeal. I smiled. Me and my idol? Meant to be? Aaah, it's so nice to hear it even if it's not the truth.

"What should I do? Will my parents approve?"

She rolled her eyes. "You've been always thinking of how others would feel. Try to think for yourself once and be happy."

I forced a smile. Easy to say and think, hard to do.

#

The next day was spent shopping with my mother. It seems like we have a close relationship, right? Well, comparing to my father, we might have a closer relationship.

I was suddenly in the mood to shop for clothes. I usually just come and follow mom wherever she goes and carry her shopping paper bags quietly, but now I'm totally looking for nice clothes to buy.

Why? I want to look nice in front of Minhyuk, of course!

I sighed. Even just thinking of him makes me smile and my mom thought of it the other way when she caught me.

"Do you like that dress so much?" She asked.

My smile faded away quickly. "N-no, I was just looking at it..."

"Go and see if it fits you, if you like it." She said and went on looking for clothes.

I quietly nodded and went to the fitting room.

The dress was shaded like cappuccino and it's very cute, but elegant-looking at the same time. I fixed my hair and glanced at myself in the mirror.