CHAPTER 8

Chapter 8
The Preparation
{ Sungyeon's POV }

Yerin just watched me as I walked back and forth in my room. Tomorrow is the first filming of Date A Fangirl and I feel so anxious about it.

"C'mon, Sungyeon, calm the heck down." She said.

"I don't think I can be in a TV show and I don't know if people will like me but I want to experience it..." I sighed and looked at her. "Do you get me?" I asked biting my fingernails.

She shook her head. "You've been saying that for about ten times now I think."

"Don't exaggerate!" I said and sat beside her.

"Come on, Sungyeonie, it's not like you'll be in We Got Married. You won't be living in the same house. You're just going to date like a real couple for God knows how long and that's it." She said.

"With Lee Minhyuk..."

She giggled. "You're so lucky! I'm jealous."

I smiled. "I know. I'm lucky, indeed." But I suddenly remembered of something and suddenly turned to her, making her jump a little. "Yah, I have one more problem." I said.

"When did you ever run out of problems?" She asked, rolling her eyes.

"I never dated! Jeez, I just actually realized that and how... how the hell is dating?" I asked helplessly.

She suddenly burst out into a laughter. "Yah! Don't worry, just be yourself."

"So what should I do on the first date?" I asked.

#

The staff will pick me up at five in the afternoon for the shooting but I was already uneasy and it's ten o'clock in the morning.

I've started grabbing things I should bring, like my guitar and skateboard... wait, should I bring my skateboard when we're riding a car anyway?

I grabbed one of my backpacks without looking, but then... even choosing a backpack now bothers me. I stopped and looked at them one by one before I decided to take a cream colored one.

"Cellphone, wallet, hairbrush..." I sighed and dialed Yerin's number but she wasn't answering. Maybe she's still sleeping.

I tried to remember what she said yesterday:

Don't forget to bring your makeup kit with you. Girl, I know you don't always wear makeup, but remember that's a TV show. You need to be prettier, okay?

I got up from bed and marched to the dresser and took the makeup kit.

I feel like, somehow, my backpack is lacking. I mean, other girls have so many things in their bag but why can't I think of other stuff that I should put therㅡwait, food!

I walked and walked around my room until eleven o'clock came. Why's time so slow?

I threw myself in bed and I didn't realize I fell back to sleep, being awake by five in the morning... I needed it.

#

I woke up by the sound of a loud knock on the door. "What the hell is that..." I mumbled through the pillow.

"YAAAAAH! SUNGYEON-AAAHHH!! WAKE UP!!!"

I opened my eyes widely and then I quickly got up from bed. "WHAT TIME IS IT?"

I hurried and opened the door. Yerin's frowning face made me completely go back to my senses. "Are you crazy?" She asked and walked pass by me even if I didn't invite her to go in. Well, it's a normal thing between us now.