Epilogue

Epilogue
Your Superstar
{ Sungyeon's POV }

I graduated with flying colors from college! I'm so excited to go and find a job that will suit me.

After a few months, my life has become better and I'm thankful as I'll ever be.

My mother still tries to make up with me. We go shopping more now and even with my sister. My brother whom I always had a good relationship with, cares about me even more now. My father that I've grown up with now treats me like his own daughter. It's funny because it gets awkward sometimes but we just always laugh it off.

"It's nice to laugh with you like this." He told me one time while we were watching a movie in our living room that was being used for family bonding for the first time.

And now, I also meet with my real father from time to time. We're still getting to know each other, but I can tell why my mom loved him. He seems like a great person.

He held my hand across the coffee table. "I'm so happy you gave me a chance to know you." He said, smiling.

I smiled back. "I'm so happy you came to know me."

#

With Yerin, everything is the same. We still do the same things every time.

I temporarily use a bike now since I'm still forbidden to use skateboards. I just let my father forbid me from using it because I'm too glad that he cares about me.

We're hurrying to the fan sign event of BTOB. There's a new album that was released and they've been so busy lately.

"Hello, cutie!" I heard Changsub said to Yerin.

I wanted to laugh when her face reddened.

"Hello, Sungyeon-shi!" Hyunsik greeted me with a smile. I said hello and went to the person beside him.

He smiled at me with shining eyes. We just smiled at each other, then end up chuckling. "Please sign my album and photocard." I said.

Lee Minhyuk loves Oh Sungyeon ♥

I almost coughed when I saw what he wrote on the album.

"Yah, is that valid?" Eunkwang asked beside him.

"Mind your own business." Minhyuk replied.

He looked at me and smiled. "I'll sign the photocard now." He said.

"Yes, thank you."

"Here..." He said handing it back to me.

There's no sign in front of the photocard so I flipped it to the back.

Meet me later at 5pm. I'll text you the address. <3 -Your boyfriend, Lee Minhyuk

Then he signed it. I chuckled as I looked back at him who's busy signing the albums but then I caught him giving me a quick glance and smiled.

I took a deep breath and tried to breathe normally.

"Yaaah! Is that valid?" Yerin asked, frowning, when she saw what's written behind the photocard.

I smirked. "Mind your own business."

#

Yerin and I were sitting in my room while watching the final episode of Date A Fangirl with Minhyuk and I.

Although it ended so quick, I'll always be grateful for this show.

I bit my pillow and wiggled my feet in the air when it came to the scene that Minhyuk sang a song for me. His singing voice is just too good for a rapper. His voice is too good that I wonder how I survived after that.