CHAPTER 6

Chapter 6
The Change of Plans
{ Sungyeon POV }

"So he told me he'll give it back when we meet againㅡI don't understand! Did he mean in a fan signing event or what?" I asked Yerin while we were video chatting on Skype.

"Girl, how the heck would I know? Am I Lee Minhyuk or a mind reader? But if you got close to him that much then you have been marked as the luckiest fangirl in the whole wide world." She said with dreamy eyes.

"I feel like I'm the luckiest, yes... I never thought I could get that close to him..." I said, my mind was flying somewhere in cloud nine. "But then, do you know how I felt? It was surreal... I was so nervous and it felt like I was dreaming. Lee Minhyuk was talking to me, one on one, maybe still as a fan but it was still... amazing, wonderfulㅡ"

"YAAAAAAAH!"

Yerin's voice pulled me back to reality as I stopped replaying the scene in my head. "Uh?"

"Are you okay?"

I shook my head and threw my body in bed. "No..."

"I can see that."

"I wish I could join the showㅡ"

I was cut off when someone knocked on my door.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Sungyeon-shi, you have a visitor downstairs." The ahjumma said.

"Visitor?!" I looked at Yerin. "Do I have other friends than you?" I asked.

She giggled. "Yah, just go down there."

"Ok, I'll be right back. Hang on!"

I said and got up. I was still in my PJs but I didn't care, so I went straight downstairs.

"Who is it-" My eyes widened when a man turned around and I saw his face. "L-Lee Minhyuk?" I said, stuttering.

HOW IS THIS HAPPENING?
IS IT THE START OF A NEW WORLD? DID I SAVE SOMEONE IN MY PAST LIFE?

He smiled, that beautiful smile I always die for. "Hello, Sungyeon-shi."

My jaw dropped as I walked towards him and awkwardly pressed the point of his nose. "Omo! You're real? I'm not dreaming..."

I blinked twice when he chuckled. Wow, I'm not hearing it from the TV or radio. "Yes, I am." He said.

I bowed twice again. "H-hello, but how did you find my address?" I asked out of curiousity.

He smiled again. "I borrowed your application form."

I nodded. "Ah... but why... why are you here?" I asked, my heart thumping really fast. I'm nervous and excited.

"I want to talk to your parents." He said, like he is a homeroom teacher of mine.

"Ah... that's... uh... they are busy and-"

"Sungyeon, I didn't know you have a guest." I closed my eyes when I heard my father's voice.

"Oh, dad, y-you didn't go to work?" I asked.

I was startled when Minhyuk placed his hand on my shoulder. It was quick but the feeling lingered. "Don't worry..." I felt like his eyes said those words when he looked at me.

He bowed to my father. "I would like to talk to you, Sungyeon-shi's father."

I just looked at him with wide eyes, mentally questioning what he was trying to do.

This isn't right.

The fact that Lee Minhyuk is paying a visit in my house is already unbelievable, and now he is also talking to my fatherㅡthe father I've always had burden feelings of.