Chapter 13

Chapter 13
You Picked Her Because...
{ Sungyeon's POV }

Next morning, I was passing by the the living room when I heard a knock on the door.

I opened it with sleepy eyes, "Who is itㅡ"

"Good morning!"

My eyes widened when I heard Minhyuk's familiar voice. "Omo! What are you doing here?" I asked, "Wait, don't tell me we're filming this early?"

He smiled and pulled me in. I suddenly felt nervous, whenever he's near, I feel like that... "We're not filming. I just want to see you. Is that a bad idea?" He asked.

"Hm, not really." I replied and invited him inside. I can't believe he's still so sweet off-cam. My heart is going to explode. Literally.

"I brought breakfast, by the way. I made them in the dorm." He said.

"Really? Woah, thank you!" I said happily.

He took out some containers from the paper bags he brought. He heated them up on the microwave one by one and served them for me. I was smiling the whole time, also trying to help him but he always declined.

I can't believe I'm having breakfast with him. I feel so happy.

"Thank you." I said while eating.

"For what again?" He asked.

I chuckled. "Because this is the first time after a long time that I'm having breakfast with someone."

"Hmm..." He said like he was thinking of something. "Here's a promise,"

"A promise?"

He nodded. "I promise to come here every morning to have breakfast with you, if I'm not busy."

I smiled. "You don't have to do that, oppa."

He suddenly held my hand and squeezed it. I felt like it was my heart that he was squeezing.

"I want to." He said and smiled.

After breakfast, I let him see my own room while I prepare to go to the university.

"Sorry, oppa, it's quite messy. I've been studying for exams, I don't have time to clean." I said.

He sat in my bed. "No, it's okay. I understand. Sometimes, our dorm is a mess too."

"Oppa, I'm going to the bathroom. Just a minute, okay?"

"Okay."

#

{ Minhyuk's POV }

Sungyeon's room is a bit messy, but nothing is messier than our dorm when we're all busy. Sometimes, we just hire someone to clean it.

I walked around and smiled at her pictures hanging on the wall. I smiled even more when I saw BTOB posters and my own solo posters.

I sat in front of her desk and observed it. I took a paper and was shocked of what I saw.

A letter written in blood...

GO AWAY FROM LEE MINHYUK

My heart was drumming when Sungyeon came back and called me. "O-oppa..."

I looked at her with so much concern and got up to hug her. "Are you okay?" I asked.

She hugged back. "I'm okay. Don't worry."

"Since when have you been receiving that kind of thing?" He asked.

She cupped my cheeks. "Oppa, let's talk about it later, okay? I need to prepare myself for the exams."