Prologue

Hello. My name is Jack. Jack Prower. I'm here to tell you my story. The story of my Fazbear experience. Sure, it doesn't seem very exciting, but it'll get better as you go on. Let me just tell you something, this story doesn't have a happy ending. There is no heartwarming or joyous conclusion at all to this story. So if that's what you're looking for, you're not going to find it here. If that upsets you or it doesn't have your okay, you may go along and find another story, I give you the permission to.

But hey, if you've decided to stick around, maybe I should explain myself to you a little bit. Of course you already know my name, Jack Prower, but you most likely don't know my past or my present life. If you do, well then, I grant you the tile of a stalker.

Anyway, my life is a bit different from most other kids'. You see, I don't have much family left. Only my brother, Kevin. Ever since my parents and my older sister passed away due to an accident I'm not comfortable discussing about, my brother and I moved in with my uncle who happens to live near Fredbear's Family Diner, the one thing that terrifies me the most.

I have a good reason for why I don't like that place. It's those huge animal things. Every time I'm around them, I just feel as if something isn't right. I don't know, it's hard to explain. I try to stay far away from Fredbear's as much as I can, but since my birthday is coming up, my brother told my uncle to take me there to celebrate, even though he knows I hate that place, which is probably why he did it. He hates me.

But I have tried to overcome my fear of the animatronics by bringing four of them as plush toys home with me. They don't really scare me, but they don't do anything good for me that much either. You see, they're not as comforting as the teddy bear my sister gave me the day before she passed. That bear is like the one thing that keeps me safe. It's my friend who in a way protects me.

Okay enough of my ranting. I just have to keep something in mind, five days until the party. And tomorrow is another day that brings me closer and closer to my worst fear.