Chapter 14 No Remorse part 2

Don't be scared
It's not like we care
You're nightmare is all that we wanted prepared

Third Person P.O.V

(Warning: violence)

"Ya don't have to do this, Nightmare! Just let the poor kid go! Goldmare's upstairs, we all know that's who you're really after!" Plushtrap screamed as he thrashed about in Freddy's grasp. He knew he had to say something to coax Nightmare into thinking twice about whatever he was going to do to Jack. In his mind, he had the slightest urge to hold back the pleading. This was Nightmare, after all. He could decapitate him with one swipe if he really wanted some amusement. Although, it's not like Plushtrap could die, and he knew that, but continuously yelling at Nightmare could lead to Jack dying. And no matter how much Plushtrap seemed to dislike Jack in more ways than one, he couldn't manage the thought of seeing him die right before his very fake eyes.

Unlike Plushtrap who was doing all the talking (or in this case shouting) Jack couldn't say a word. Jack breathed in and out deeply as Nightmare held him close to his face. His body was shaking. It was as if Jack was a mouse that a cat had caught by the tail, and the cat just watched amused as the mouse freaked out. He was scared out of his mind. Nothing had ever compared to the fear expect for the day the car accident happened. He could have swore that was the last time his older brother was nice to him. W-what should I do? Jack thought while staring into the red eyes of Nightmare. There's no one left to help me but myself.

Jack took that thought into consideration. Plushtrap had been captured and Goldmare, well, he still didn't trust her. He knew the only person that could help was himself. No matter what happened, he had to try. Chloe wasn't around to stop the bullies anymore. He had to do this himself. Jack grabbed hold of a few wires that were visible through the holes in Nightmare's metal body. "Put me down right now you sack of bolts!" Jack yanked on the wires, hoping that maybe Nightmare's arm would come off. But that, unfortunately, didn't happen.

Jack grunted in pain when Nightmare slammed his small form against the wall, not being even the least bit of gentle. Nightmare's grip on Jack's collar tightened. "Listen here you little shit. I wouldn't try playing the tough guy act when you're just a little wimp. I can kill you in a second. You better watch yourself, Jack." Jack flinched when Nightmare's words became more demonic sounding. His upper back still hurt from being slammed against the wall. If wouldn't be long before a bruise formed.

"I-I'm sorry. P-pl-please don't hurt me." Jack squeaked. "I-I did-didn't mean t-"

"Will you just kill the kid already? I'm tired of hearing his mouth." Freddy grumbled, not even acknowledging the thrashing bunny in his grasp.

"Don't worry, Freddy, the boy'll get what's good for him. I just want him to answer a few questions first." —he turned his head to view the poor boy— "so, Jack, let me ask you, how has your life been? I hope you enjoyed the last few moments of it because it's almost over now." Nightmare sneered, "and more importantly, where's Goldmare?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Goldmare had a hard time coping with the silence. It had been some time since she was forced to sit alone in silence, and she hated every second of it. She needed to be out there helping Jack. But Goldmare couldn't bear seeing him crying in fear if she walked up to him. She scared Jack, almost nearly killed him. If she didn't stop herself the time she had, her claw would have went over Jack's eye, making him blind or...worse.

So she stayed inside the closet as her plush form. The only things she could do we're see and think. She wasn't capable of hearing so it was hard to tell what was going on on the other side of the door. And although she wanted to go out there and see what's going on, she knew she couldn't risk it. But little did she know, Jack really needed her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both Plushtrap and Freddy watched as Nightmare threw Jack on to the floor. Plushtrap in paralyzing fear, and Freddy without a single care. Jack's head hit the floor, causing his vision to blur slightly. He tried to get up, but when he did the whole room spun, and he'd flop back down again.

Nightmare loomed over Jack, "Tell me where she is."

"W-why should I t-tell you any-anything?" Jack tried saying boldly, but couldn't manage it due to the pain he was in.

Nightmare grabbed his wrist and yanked him forward with a tight grip, enough to break his wrist like fragile glass. Jack tried yanking his arm free. With each pull and tug Nightmare's grip got tighter. It got to the point when Jack's hand was turning a faded blue color from lack of blood circulation in his hand. "I don't understand why you're putting up a fight. All I want is to know where Goldmare is. You hate her now, so why won't you tell me?"
Nightmare squeezed his wrist one last time, and then...

Snap

Jack let out an ear piercing scream as Nightmare let go of his know broken wrist. He cradled in a fatal position and started sobbing. Nightmare laughed darkly. "You enjoying the show, bunny rabbit?" Freddy asked Plushtrap. But he didn't get an answer. Plushtrap's eyes locked on to Jack. He couldn't bare anymore of this. He didn't want to watch it anymore.

"Stop it!" Plushtrap yelled. "Why are you doing this to him? Goldm-"
Freddy placed a handover Plushtrap's mouth and held on to his head so he was forced to watch every terrifying second of despair Jack was being put through.

Nightmare kneeled beside Jack. "Are you going to tell me now?"

Jack couldn't fully understand why he wasn't telling where Goldmare was. He thought he hated her, but, she wasn't like this. Goldmare could be nothing like Nightmare. She'd never do anything like this to him. And what was Plushtrap trying to tell him earlier? It was something about Chloe and Goldmare. What could he possibly want? Nightmare began getting even more furious with the lack of response. He picked up Jack again, making the poor boy flinch. Nightmare grabbed his broken wrist. Jack screamed again. Scared he'd alert Goldmare, wherever she was, he gripped Jack's throat.

He gasped for air and clawed at Nightmare's hand with his non-broken one. "You better shut your mouth if you know what's good for you."
Nightmare let go and slammed Jack's head against the wall, making his vision blue to the point he could only see colors. "G-G-Goldmare!" Jack screamed with all the energy he had left, ignoring Nightmare's warning, "Goldmare help m-"

His cry for help was interrupted by another scream. Nightmare clawed at his side, ripping his jacket and his skin.
Tears rolled down his face as Nightmare dropped him. Jack's back pressed against the wall. His eyes kept drooping and closing. His vision was mostly black spots. Jack was ready to pass out. He couldn't handle all the pain Nightmare causes him. His broken wrist throbbed along with his head, and blood stained his jacket.

"What's the matter, Jack? Scared no one's going to help you?"

"He shouldn't be." A very familiar female voice said. "Because Goldmare's here now."