Chapter 13 Get Ready For Nightmare

Hey kid, why do you moan?
We can't help but notice
That you're home alone
Your parents really trust you
To be away without a phone call

Fredbear's P.O.V

Let me tell you something to you do-gooders out there. It's really fun to do something evil. Sure, call me the bad guy for what I did. I only wanted to talk some sense into Goldmare, that's all. How would I know she'd go completely ballistic? Oh wait, I did. But that wasn't all I was capable of doing. Oh, no. This was only step one of the plan. A simple start to something even more diabolical. And that is exactly why I found myself face to face with the true fear master. Nightmare.

"So this Goldmare was a threat to our entire plan? And you are positive she won't get in the way anymore?" Nightmare sat on a blood red throne on a high platform, dark grey stairs leading up to it. The whole area, or a nightmare's meeting place, was entirely black—a dimension of monsters located in a black hole. Nightmare clicked the tips of his claws against the arm rest of the throne. His bright red eyes looked down into mine. The red orb fears glided around his throne.

"As positive as I've ever been." I responded with praise. "You see, Goldmare has a very dark side to her. That side only comes out when she's furious. She accidentally hurt Jack when she was in her rampage stage. I don't even have the slightest doubt he's terrified of her and doesn't want her protection any longer."

Nightmare shook his head and chuckled. I watched as he arose from his chair and examined his three glowing friends. "That's what she gets for ruining everything. We gave her a simple task, to kill the child, she refused, so we exiled her." —his eyes averted to me. I could tell he was thinking about something dreadful— "I don't know if you've noticed this or not, Fredbear, but we're ranked from highest to lowest. We're a feudalism chart. Surely you know what order we go into."

I nodded, wondering where he was trying to go with this. "Obviously you're on top of the pyramid. Then of course I'm second. Third would be Goldmare if she wasn't the scumbag traitor like she is. Fourth would be the other nightmares like Freddy and Bonnie. And finally, Plushtrap would be at the bottom. But what does that have to do with any of this?"

"Goldmare had almost as much power as we do but she decided to throw it all away to be by that kid's side-"

"Noooo more power! Noooo more power for the golden bear!" The three glowing orbs chimes in together. They zoomed around in the air. It took me a moment to realize they were making a skull with cross bones pattern in the dark sky of despair.

Nightmare glared at them in annoyance. He huffed before continuing. "Like I was saying, if Goldmare chose Jack over all that power just think of what Freddy and the other could do. Goldmare could convince them to revolt against us."

"But I got rid of her. She wouldn't dare try to do anything stupid like th-"

"You didn't get rid of her completely, you fool!" Nightmare hollered. "Just because Jack is scared of her doesn't mean anything! She's still around and could still be a threat to our plan! We must figure out a way to erase her from existence entirely before she does anything stupid!" He let out a sigh to calm himself down. "But first we have to kill the boy. Is there anyone else who stands by his side?"

"Plushtrap I feel is with Goldmare. Yet he can't do any damage. All he is, is a messenger." I laughed softly, remembering when he ran out into the hall thinking I was Goldmare. I knocked him out with a simple swing and one claw. "He's useless. It's not like he has any power against us. All he ever does is sit on a chair and observe. Anyways, how do you wish to take out the child? I was thinking we could have Bonnie and Chica block him from escaping his room by standing in the doorways. Then Foxy could attack him along with Fred-"

"Seriously? Are you really going to put your faith in them? They've spent days trying to kill Jack and all they do is get fooled with a closed door and a light. I'm not assigning them a task like this. Only superb intelligence can handle this. That's why I'm going to be the one to murder Jack." He grinned. "I'll make sure to have fun with it, though. It won't be over too fast." Nightmare started cackling madly. Even though I'm on the same side as him, I couldn't help but feel he was about to go way too far. But there was nothing u could do to stop him. Nightmare's our leader. He overpowers me. I can't turn out like Goldmare.

"Tiiiime for some torture! Goodbye, Jack! Goodbye, Jack!" The three orbs sang like it was nothing but a friendly game.