Chapter 1 The Beginning Of Good And Bad

Welcome little child
To the darkest fears inside

Jack's P.O.V

I gripped on to the door knob, turned it, and, for what seemed like the millionth time I've attempted to do this, tried pushing the door open with all my might. But I wasn't strong enough. My brother, Kevin, slammed the door closed and held it there so I couldn't get out. He was playing these games again, the ones I didn't enjoy but for some reason he found them amusing.

I glanced over at the pile of plush toys that were displayed in the corner of my room, watching me with their fake eyes, waiting for the time of night when they could attack. Soon, I gave up on trying to over power Kevin. There was no way I was going to beat him at this. He was much older than me, stronger too.

Dropping to my knees, I sobbed in front of the door. Kevin laughed at my action, "how pathetic," he taunted, "first you're scared of stupid robots that can't even hurt you and now this. Why was I cursed with a lame brother?"

His foot steps faded away as he walked down the hall, leaving me in silence. My soft cries interrupted the peaceful quiet. Why? Why does he always do this to me? What did I ever do to make him not love me? He's the only family I really have left, besides my uncle who's hardly ever around since he goes on business trips and usually leaves Kevin in charge, after the incident. Doesn't he care about the only sibling he has left? Guess not...

Slowly, I got up and turned towards my bed. My deep green eyes stared at the yellow teddy bear that sat on the comforter on my bed, it's back resting against a propped up pillow. Normally kids my age don't carry around their teddy bears or their blankets or whatever else they used to have. But I still do.

Nothing in this world could ever take this bear away from me. It's extremely special to me. It's the only thing I have left to remind me of my sister, Chloe. She gave me it the day before she passed away along with my parents.

Tears slipped down my face as I felt it's silky smooth purple bow tie, remembering that awful day. The rain that fell continuously and the sounds it created when the drops hit against the windshield, the loud thunder and the noticeable streaks of lightning in the cloudy, gray sky, the sound of the car screeching....

I held the bear closed to my chest, hugging it tightly, as more tears slid down my cheeks. I bit my lip softly to try and quiet down my cries so Kevin wouldn't hear me have another melt down.

My mattress creaked slightly when I sat down on it. The grip on my valuable teddy bear getting tighter. I took a deep breathe and glanced at the pile of plush toys I had gotten at Fredbear's Family Diner. Flashbacks of nights before played through my mind. The fear inside of me building up, but it soon went away. A wave of security washed over me, calming my nerves and relaxing me. I looked around my room. Nothing. Strange. It felt as if something was with me, helping me calm down and watching over me. Yet nothing was there.

While examining my room, I looked at the clock that read 11 P.M. I sighed nervously, put my bear down, opened my drawer, took out my flashlight, and prepared myself. For I knew this was going to be another long, restless night

???'s P.O.V

He locked you in your room again, didn't he? What a cruel person. He is your brother. He should be helping you over come the fears you contain instead of making them bigger. Poor dear, you shouldn't have to go through this. You are nothing but a little innocent child.
Hmm, maybe it's time for me to show my true identity and help you out. I will be watching the progress you make throughout the night. If you need help, I'll be there to give you instructions. Remember little one, you're not alone. Remember that tomorrow is another day....