Chapter 5- The Secret Letter

Lia's POV

"She's....... my younger sister." As I said that, they all gasped. "You.... you have a sister?" Reynalyn asked, shocked. I nodded. "You told us that your family is gone." Lloyd said. "I did. So that the enemy won't find and attack them." I said as I stood up, "I ran away cuz I knew that when an enemy knows I had powers, they might kill my family only to force me to join them. I was trying to protect them." I explained. "But....... why would you leave if you knew your family will still be in trouble?" Kai asked. "They won't. Milley also has powers." I replied and they all looked shocked.

"Your sister has powers too? What kind of powers?" Zane asked. I looked at Milley then at the others, "She has dream powers. She can think of something and make it appear. I never told her cuz I knew she'll be put into terrible danger." I explained. "Then, they must be your parents." Clarity said pointing at the two dead bodies. I nodded, "My dad has nature powers while my mom has dream powers." I told them. "Um...... guys? Can you please make it quick? Infected ones might find us." Cole said, rubbing his bitten arm. I walked down the hall with Reynalyn, Clarity and Bailey following me. "Where are you girls going?" Lloyd asked. "To Milley's room. Knowing her, she probably has something that can help us. Just stay there, we'll be back." I told them then went in Milley's room.

Reynalyn's POV

Lia, Bailey, Clarity and I searched the room for something that can help us. "There must be something useful." Lia kept on saying, it's kinda getting annoying. "What are we looking for again?" I asked as I looked inside the closet. "Something useful." Clarity groaned. From the tone of her voice, I can tell that she's annoyed. "Lia? Are you sure your sister have some weapons?" Bailey asked. "There has to be. If not, then there has to be something that can help us find a cure." "Yeah, like a letter telling us about this snake virus." Clarity said as she held up a piece of paper that she found on the bed. Lia took it from her then read it. Bailey and I peeked, but both of us can't understand the writings. "What does it say? It's written in chicken scratch." I asked Lia, who seems to understand the writings. It says,

/)3@® $!$,

ߥ 7ħ3 7!m3 ¥0u ®3@đ 7ħ!$, ! m!&ħ7 ß3 !nf3©73đ @1®3@đ¥. !'11 m@k3 7ħ!$ ¶u!©k. 7ħ!$ $n@k3 v!®u$ !$ $p®3@đ!ng f@$7. ß3 ©@®3fu1 !f @n¥0n3 !$ ß!773n. !7 w!11 ©0®®up7 ¥0u $10wl¥, 0® f@$7. F!nđ 7ħ3 ©u®3. !'m $u®3 0n3 0f 7ħ3 $n@k3$ w!11 kn0w. !f ¥0u'®3 100k!ng f0® w3@p0n$, f!nđ @n 01đ ß00k @7 7ħ3 ß00k$ħ31f. Pu11 !7 0u7 @nđ 3n73® 7ħ3 p@$$w0®đ. ¥0u'11 f!nđ 3v3®¥7ħ!ng ¥0u'11 n33đ. ! ©@n'7 ħ01đ ß@©k 7ħ3 v!®u$ @n¥m0®3. ßu7 ¥0u $ħ0u1đ kn0w !f ¥0u'®3 ß!773n, ¥0u ©@n f!għ7 ß@©k 7ħ3 v!®u$. 7ħ3 ©u®3 !$....

I honestly don't understand this writing. Or, language? I'm not even sure either if it is a writing or a language. "How can you under stand that?" Bailey asked. "This is the secret language Milley and I use to hide secrets." Lia said. "Then, how do you know which symbol is which letter?" I asked. "Just use your imagination. I tried to "use my imagination" as Lia said. Unbelievable! I can understand the writings. "Wow! This is one impressive writing." Bailey said.

~~~~~

Hey guys! Did you understand Milley's message to the ninjas? Just as Lia said, use your imagination. If you still don't get it, here are the meanings of the symbols;

A=@

B=ß

C=©

D=đ

E=3

F=f

G=g

H=ħ

I=!

J=¿

K=k

L=1

M=m

N=n

O=0

P=p

Q=¶

R=®

S=$

T=7

U=u

V=v

W=w

X=x

Y=¥

Z=z

So, do you guys get it now? Also, sorry if it's shorter than usual. Again.

Anyway........

$33 ¥0u gu¥$ n3x7 7!m3.

ߥ3