Chapter 7- Towards The Storm

Nya's POV

I walked out into the deck. All the kids were playing around and making different kinds of annoying noises. We were at the coast of Ninjago. No virus can reach us here. I saw Scales Jr. sitting by the beach. I sat beside him, "Hey, why so sad?" I asked him. "I miss my dad." He said. I pat him on the back, "Don't worry. You'll see your parents soon. But for now, how about you join the other kids?" I told him. He looked at the kids playing behind us and sighed, "No, thanks." He sighed. I gotta think of something. "Hey," I started, "How about we help the ninja find the cure. That way, we'll be able to cure everyone faster." I told him. He looked at me, a smiled across his face. "I would like that." He smiled. I smiled back. We stood up to tell Abbie and Lily our plan.

But before we could walk away from the beach, Lily came running toward us. "Nya! Infected people are coming toward us fast. We gotta get out of here." She said. We quickly helped Abbie settle the kids on deck. "Hurry! They're coming!" Jr. said as he looked outside the window of the bridge. We managed to take off before any of those infected ones reach us. Four of us sighed with relief and I landed the bounty gently on the water. "So Jr. Do you know what the cure is?" Abbie asked. Jr shook his head, "I don't know. But I do know where to find it." He said. "Really? Where?" Lily asked. "I don't know what the cure is called. But my dad told me that it's found on a lost island." Jr replied. "How are we gonna find that lost island? The ocean is too big." Abbie wondered. "Yeah. It'll take us forever to find the cure." I added. Jr stood beside me and laughed, "We won't need to." He said. "Huh?" Abbie, Lily and I said in unison.

"The island is a lost island. There is only one way to find it." He told us then pointed out into the sea, "Follow the waves. The island lets out a really strong wind. It creates waves that spread out in all direction. If we find where the wave's core is, we find the island." He explained. I smiled then followed the waves. After a while, we came to a storm. "Uh, oh. Can't we avoid it?" Abbie asked. "We can't. We'll have no time to turn around either." I replied. "We'll have to go through it then." Lily said then turned to Abbie, "Abbie, you and the kids go below deck. Use your powers to protect them." She commanded. She then turned to me, "Nya, use your powers to protect the bounty from strong waves. And I'll stir this old ship." Lily said then took the wheel. Abbie quickly went down the deck with the kids and I tried my best to control the waves. "Let's see if this here ship can sail like the old days." Lily said as we sailed towards the storm.

Abbie's POV

I settled the kids in the ninjas' quarters. All the kids were shivering in fear as they sat on the beds. "Everyone calm down." I told them, "We'll be safe." "Everything's gonna be alright." Jr added, "Nothing bad is going to happen." Just as he said that, there was a loud,

BANG!

The whole ship shook and the kids all screamed. "What was that?" Jr asked, worried. "I better ask the girls." I replied then ran for the door, "Stay here, kids." I commanded then went out.

I climbed out from below deck and peeked on the surface. I saw giant pointy rocks. I quickly ran in the bridge. "What's going on?" I asked, worried. "We've come across some kind of rocky part of the ocean." Lily replied. "Do you think we're near this lost island?" I asked. "I don't know. But I can't hold the big waves much longer. We better take off, or else we'll be swimming with the fishes." Nya told us. Just as she said that, she fell on her knees then big waves started rolling towards us. "Take off! Now!" Nya commanded. "Got it! Hold on!" Lily told us as she powered up the blasters. The waves rolled closer to us as we rose from the water slowly. "Fly up! Quick!" I shouted. Nya looked at me shocked and Lily is busy to even notice. I don't shout, but at times like this, I just can't stand not shouting. "On it! Blasters on full." Lily said. Just before the big waves hit us, we managed to fly high enough to avoid the waves. The three of us sighed in relief. "Phew! That was close." I said. Just then, the bounty started shaking and the alarms rang.

"What's wrong?" Nya asked as she stood beside Lily. "We're losing speed. We'll drop to the ground pretty soon." Lily replied as the ship started to fall towards the sea. "Keep the ship steady. I'll handle this." I told them then went out into the deck. I concentrated in using my powers. I stood at the middle then raised my hands. The ship started to rise as I felt the wind blow the ship upwards. "Great job, Abbie." Lily said through the glass of the bridge. "Now if you can use your powers to get us to the lost island, we might be able to make it in one piece." Nya said. "No problem. It'll be my pleasure." I smirked then stretched my arms forward. The winds blew us gently towards the waves' core. The cure will be difficult to find and get. I just know it.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I was busy with my new story. 'My Little Ninja: Masters of Friendship'. If you want to read, you can. But slots are all taken. Bye!