Chapter 6- The Secret Weapon Room

Bailey's POV

This language is really impressive. I might use it in my secret messages too. "So, what are we waiting for? Let's get those weapons and get out of here." Clarity said impatiently. Lia walked over to the bookshelf then pulled out an old book. Suddenly, the bookshelf slid to the side automatically and revealed a stairway that leads down. "Wow. I am impressed with your sister." Reynalyn said. I sighed. Such old-school secret doors. We wasted no more time and went down the stairs. I wonder if Milley has any bullets for a gun. I kinda need some for my gun back at the monastery.

Lloyd's POV

I stood near the guys. Waiting for the girls to return. "What's taking them so long?" Kai asked impatiently. "You're such a child. They'll be here." Jay said. "Psst!" We heard Reynalyn's voice said. I looked down the corridor and saw Reynalyn, peeking out the door. "Hey guys. Come see what we found." She said. We followed Reynalyn into room. There was a stairway leading down. "Down there." Reynalyn pointed down the stairs. We went down and came to a large room with computers and weapons. "Whoa!!" We said in amazement. "Hey guys! What do you think? Do I look better with a sword? Or throwing knives?" Clarity asked from behind a table full of weapons. "I think you should take both." Cole said. "You're right. Thanks!" Clarity smiled. "What are you guys waiting for? Take your pick." Lia told us. We smiled and took whatever weapons suits us.

Kai and I each took a sword, Jay found a pair of nunchugs, Cole took a scythe from one of the tables and Zane took some shurikens and a sword just in case he'd run out. As for the girls. Lia took a whip, Clarity took both a sword and throwing knives, Reynalyn took a bow and a lot of arrows and Bailey just took a lot of bullets. I wonder why.

Normal POV

The ninja quickly rode back to the monastery. As soon as they got there, they were greeted by a lot of infected people. Lia easily took care of them with her dragon form. She whipped them away using her tail. She changed back then followed the others inside. "Why are we here?" Jay asked. "Just to get a few stuff that might help us find the cure." Bailey explained. Once they were in, the girls turned to the guys. "You guys take everything you need to help us find the cure. We'll be doing the same." Clarity said. The guys nodded and went to their room. The girls did the same.

~At the guys' room~

The guys quickly took what they'll need and shoved it into their backpacks. "Well, that was quick." Lloyd said as he sat on his bed. "Maybe we better wait here. Girls can be quite picky on what they're gonna bring." Kai suggested. "Good idea." Cole said.

~At the girls' room~

The just had just finished packing. "So. Let's see what you brought with you." Clarity said. "I brought a rope, a pocket knife and some other stuff." Bailey said. "I brought my book about animals and plants, and I also brought a pocket knife." Lia said. "What about you, Reynalyn?" Clarity asked, crossing her arms. "Well. I brought my make up kit, and-" Reynalyn replied but was cut off by Clarity. "Wait. You're bringing your make up kit?" Clarity asked while Bailey face palmed and Lia stared. "What? I suppose you brought your hair dyes too." Reynalyn said crossing her arms. "Well. I brought my hair dyes. But they can be very handy in disguising ourselves." Clarity said. "That makes two of us then." Reynalyn smirked. Just then, the guys burst in. "Hey. What's taking you girls so long? We still need to find out what the cure is and where we can find it." Jay asked. "Alright then. Let's get started." Lia said.

~~~~~

Hey guys! So sorry it took so long. But here it is. Sorry if it's shorter than usual. I had to cut it to make the story last longer. Also, I'm excited for the next book. YAY! Thank you all so much for supporting this story. Well, that's all I wanted to say.

Or is it? LOL! XD