Chapter 8- Stuck On The Lost Island

Lili's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and found myself leaning on the wheel. What happened? Then it hit me. Abbie managed to use her powers to get us safely to the lost island. But when we got there, Abbie lost control and we crashed at the sandy beach then I blacked out. Probably because I hit my head hard on the wheel. I slowly stood up and looked behind me. Nya was slowly standing up too. "What happened?" She groaned as I helped her up. "Abbie lost control of her powers and we crashed here." I told her. We both went out of the bridge and onto the deck. We saw all the kids on the beach. But they were not playing.

They were building a small hut. Some are even gathering coconuts and fruits and piling them. "Hey girls!" I heard Abbie greet us. We looked behind us and saw her walking towards us. "Glad you're both awake. Sorry for crashing the ship into the beach. But the kids and I managed to build a small hut for us all to sleep in while we fix the bounty." Abbie said, being the cheerful ninja she is. "Uh? How did you managed to control these kids? They're usually not this disciplined." I asked her. She shrugged, "Nah! It took a lot of begging and talking before I got them to listen. The kids and I made a deal that if they listen and behave, they'll get a reward from me when the virus is cured." Abbie replied.

"And, what reward is that?" Nya asked. "Oh nothing really expensive. It's just candy. A lot of 'em." Abbie smiled sheepishly. I facepalmed. "Anyway, we need to tell the ninja about this place." I said. "But how? We're miles away from Ninjago. And with the bounty destroyed, we can't contact them." Abbie said looking down. Suddenly, we heard a familiar sound.

Hawk!

"It's the falcon!" Abbie cheered. The falcon landed on Nya's outstretched arm. "Falcon. Can you send a message to the ninja?" Nya asked. The falcon hawked then started recording our message.

Jr's POV

As the kids and I continued to build a hut, Abbie, Nya and Lily recorded a message to the ninja. "Keep up the good work, everyone. We can do this." I encouraged the other kids. I looked at the three girls again and saw the falcon flying away. I sighed. I wonder how Ninjago City is doing. I wonder what the cure is.

Normal POV

(Meanwhile in Ninjago)

Lia sat at the middle of the front field of the dojo. She grew two stems then twisted it together to form a staff. She then tied a knife at each end of the staff. "Hey, Lia. What're'ya doing?" She heard Bailey ask. She turned around and saw Bailey walking towards her while loading a gun. "Nah, just making a weapon. Where are the others?" Lia asked as Bailey sat beside her. "They're inside, trying to figure out what Scales meant." Bailey replied. "I know he said 'Find Golden Moon Flower'. But I don't think there is a flower like that in Ninjago." Lia said as she stood up then twirled the staff around. Bailey aimed her gun at a tree then put the gun on her belt.

"If Scales said that there's a Golden Moon Flower, then I guess there is one. After all, his kind were here even before we were born." Bailey said, putting her hands on her hips. "Hey. I'm sorry." Bailey said. Lia looked at her weirdly, "For what?" Lia asked. "For everything I did to you before. I thought you were just a feel-free girl. But when I saw that you were having troubles protecting your family, I felt guilty for fighting you before. I never knew you just wanted someone to love again after all those years without seeing your family." Bailey said, lowering her head. Lia smiled then nudged her, "Hey. It's alright. We've been over that. Both of us fighting over Zane before is waaaaay behind me. Lloyd's my type of guy now." Lia giggled.

"So, you're not mad at me? Even when I didn't say sorry before?" Bailey asked. "Of course I'm not mad. Come on, don't be ridiculous. The past is the past. Besides, I didn't wanna fight over the same guy with my best friend." Lia smiled as she nudged Bailey. Both of them laughed as they hugged each other. "Hey, guys!" They heard Reynalyn call. They turned around and saw her standing by the door, waving her hand for them to come inside. "What is it?" Lia asked, her voice loud enough for Reynalyn to hear. "I think the others found out what the cure is." Reynalyn replied. Bailey and Lia looked at each other then ran inside.

~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Whatcha think of the chapter? Sorry if it's short. Anyway...... I bet you're all wondering what they did before and how they met. That's why I've decided to create a story on how they met and how they became the ninjas they are now. So, comment on what you think. Also, 5 likes for the publishing of the story on how they met.