Chapter Three

RosalieP.O.V.

I wake up when I hear a scream coming from my parents room. I get out of my covers and slide out of my bed. I open my door and walk out going to my parents room. When I get to their room I knock on the door.

"Mommy?" I asked waiting for her to respond. Nothing. I knock again this time a little bit louder. Still no answer. I grad hold of the door nod and twist it and open the door. I walked in and saw my mom floating above the bed. Her violet eyes were open and shining bright but I don't think she could see me or even knew I was there.

"Mommy?"I asked worried.

MariaP.O.V.

"Look at you,so weak." Thanos said his arms around my neck holding me up in the air.

"Wheres your human?To bad hes not here to save you or your daughter."he said.

"Don't you dare touch her."I threaten him.

"Oh don't worry I'm not going to do anything to her, yet."he said

"Please do what ever you want to me don't hurt her."I beg.

"Fine I wont harm her if you and your daughter leave earth and coming  here and be my slaves or you can die and let your daughter grow up with out a mother.Would you really want that?For her to be alone."he says.

"She wont  be alone.She has her father."I tell him.

"But he is never there is he?Even before she was born he wasn't always there for you.He left you by yourself for months maybe even a full year to go do his job, do you want her to go through that?.And you too are practically unknown to the world.Think about it Maria,think about what is best for her." Thanos said an evil smile on his face.He let go of me and I drop-ed to the ground.

"I think it is best for her to stay there instead of coming here to be a slave for the likes of you!!"I yell at him.I make a purple fire ball appear in my hands as my eyes glow a bright violet and throw it at him but he dodged it. Then I'm being held back by two Chitauri.

"KILL HER!!!"He commanded.They nod there heads as I felt their hands around my neck and with a  crack everything went black.

RosalieP.O.V.

I stood there watching her havering over the bed.I was wondering what was happening to her.I heard a crack sound and then my mommy fell on to the bed.I walked up to her and pushed her arm.

"Mommy you okay?"I asked.No answer.I kept on shacking her but she wouldn't move.I notice that she wasn't breathing and her eyes were a bull grey color no longer violet.

"Mommy,Mommy wake up!"I tell her as my eyes started to get watery.

"MOMMY!!!"I yell.

"Rosalie."I turn around and see my mommy behind me. I looked at her then back to her on the bed.

"Mommy whats going on?"I asked.

"Honey I'm not here."she said

"What do you mean your right there."I say.

"I know but I'm not really there,I'm dead but only you can see me."she said.

"So what are you?"I asked.

"You know Casper the friendly ghost?"she asked.I nod."I'm a ghost but I'm not whitely pale or can fly and I don't have a tail."she said.

"Who did this to you mommy?"I asked.

"A man named Thanos,he killed me because I declined his offer and soon he is going to come after you.But don't worry Daddy will protect you."she told me reassuringly.

"But what if he never comes home?I'll be alone."I say as tears come out of my eyes.

"You will never be alone Rosalie,I will always be there for you."she said.I wiped my tears away.

"Now listen to me I want you to go into that drawer."she said pointing to it. I walked over and opened it to find a necklace(Over to the right).

"Its for you,it was mine but I want you to have it."she said.I put it around my neck and turned around to face her.

"I have to go."she said with a sad glint in her eyes.

"What?No you cant."I tell her.

"I'm sorry baby but I'll be back as soon as I can stay strong."she said.I run over to give her a hug but I went strait through her. I turned around and found that her and her body was gone.

"Mommy."I said tears once again coming down  my face.I went back to my room and got out the book she gave me. I sat down on my floor and closed my eyes and continue to cry holding tightly to the book.I was scared, alone and angry.I was angry that man Thanos took my mommy away from me.I started to feel hot and I opened my eyes and saw that I was on fire.Purple flames covered my body.The book wasn't burning so it must be fire proof.Soon every thing in my room was on fire and I didn't know how to stop it. I started to feel hotter and then a explosion happened and I got thrown to the wall and everything went black.